+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Timewarp

Thread: Black garden escalation Ed. KING OF THE HILL!!!

Telaran

Default Black garden escalation Ed. KING OF THE HILL!!!

Please say your thought, king of the hill black garden no more getting spawn locked, the more ppl you have in the center the fasterbit ticks, forces everyone to fight for control easily tripling the amount of combat. Sounds good to me anyone else want to see it?

If thoughts is superiority occur, consume a hot pocket infront of a mirror.MAITAIN eye contact!
    - C.E.O of mmorpgonpc -

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by snatchtastic View Post
    Please say your thought, king of the hill black garden no more getting spawn locked, the more ppl you have in the center the fasterbit ticks, forces everyone to fight for control easily tripling the amount of combat. Sounds good to me anyone else want to see it?
    i take it you play melee class?

And if a premade of high ranks wants to farm? Can't they just move off the hill, extending the game and spawn camp like before?

Rift Disciple

I'd like to see Black Garden but done like Codex. 3 points to control (1 in center and one on each side left and right) to actually utilize some of BG's size. So much of that map is wasted space.

Black Garden has a really nice layout, it's too bad the fighting is always going on in the center square.

If they do an escalations BG, then I hope it utilizes more of the map, making it completely different then a zerg fest it is now.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

Default Just some ideas...

Black Garden is already a flustercuck in the center. If anything Trion should add objectives forcing players to spread out. Example: Have idols appear in random locations that must be controlled/destroyed in order for the Fang holder to gain points. These objectives make the fang "safe" to hold. Otherwise it is too potent to wield.

Vampiric Fang. Alternatively, the idol(s) can reverse how points are gained. Example: Team A controls fang. If Team B takes control (or destroys) the idol(s), they start to leech points from Team A until their carrier dies. The idol(s) would respawn periodically, making it safe/desirable to control the fang again.

Shared Burden. The entire team controlling the fang takes damage. Damage can be adjusted to take distance from fang into account. Further away = more damage? Idols can add more depth here as well. Controlling/destroying them will lessen the severity of Shared Burden.

Walking the Fang. Simple may be best. Have temporary zones activate that allow the carrier to gain points. No points are awarded outside these zones. The zones will randomly appear around the map.
    Cataclysm broke WoW, but resilience will fix it!

Rift Disciple

Ugh BG is the worst WF right now, the only good thing is it tends o be quick, you know within the 1st minute or two who is going to win. It's generally a turtling fest in someones spawn area. I would rather they get rid of it entirely for rank 50 tunes and add some new Wfs.

Plane Touched

lolcabas and lollocks would have fun in that map

aoe the top and win!
    I quited Rift, the lack of end game pvp+Gear based game+AoE zerg fest on many WF just kill the way i like pvp. (am p7,5)
    Small Skirmishes all over the place
    Currently am playing SC2 and Team Fotress 2, if you like skill based balanced games, try then out, btw Team Fotress 2 is now FREE!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakier View Post
    lolcabas and lollocks would have fun in that map

aoe the top and win!
    True didn't think of that, I think a domination would be better now, 3 control points race to 250? Gain prestige and favor for cap

If thoughts is superiority occur, consume a hot pocket infront of a mirror.MAITAIN eye contact!
    - C.E.O of mmorpgonpc -

Quote Originally Posted by snatchtastic View Post
    /Agree
    /Win
    /Do IT!

would be rocking

+ Reply to Thread