+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Now nerf lingering wounds and warriors are officially useless.

Rift Chaser

Default Now nerf lingering wounds and warriors are officially useless.

I don't think there is anything left to nerf after that come 1.5. Mobility perhaps just to really stomp warriors in to the ground for the luls.

I actually laughed when i saw the latest patch notes. Funny thing is some warriors doesn't seem that upset. The reality will hit them like a brick house pretty soon.

'It's not the biggest, the brightest, or the best that will survive, but those who adapt the quickest'.

-Charles Darwin

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by mo0trix View Post
    'It's not the biggest, the brightest, or the best that will survive, but those who adapt the quickest'.

-Charles Darwin
    I think we've adapted quite ENOUGH. We're already looking at subdue spec which will DEFINATELY get nerfed shortly. Then what? You can adapt all you want but when the genetic material you have is **** it won't matter you will still get eaten by bigger, stronger predators.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by mo0trix View Post

-Charles Darwin
    lol at this quote being used in a video game with predefined limits.
    Riffy@Seastone

Plane Touched

now nerf lingering wounds and warriors are officially in line with every other class.
    yo i ftfy bro

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    I think we've adapted quite ENOUGH. We're already looking at subdue spec which will DEFINATELY get nerfed shortly. Then what? You can adapt all you want but when the genetic material you have is **** it won't matter you will still get eaten by bigger, stronger predators.
    well you be bigger and stronger, i will take the brains and gun anyday.

http://tinyurl.com/RaremobsSL < Almost complete SL rare list.

Did I miss something?

Hi, welcome to Rogues for the past 6 months. Your tears are sweet.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Reroll a rogue so that you can appreciate your warrior.

I don't think there is anything left to nerf after that come 1.5. Mobility perhaps just to really stomp warriors in to the ground for the luls.

I actually laughed when i saw the latest patch notes. Funny thing is some warriors doesn't seem that upset. The reality will hit them like a brick house pretty soon.
    - Lingering Wounds: Your Debilitating Strike has a 50%/100% chance to reduce the target's healing for 13 seconds. This cannot be dispelled.

- Planar Blade: No longer resets the cooldown on Rift Walk or Rift Summon. Instead increases critical strike damage by 10% and returns 10 energy on critical strikes.

- All gap closing abilities share a 15 second internal cooldown.
    Last edited by overbyte; 09-15-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Shield of Telara

So you can't just run around with your pocket cleric ****** an entire warfront? boo hoo

I am glad they got rid of the ridiculous unkitable/unsnareable teleporting crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Afyael View Post
    So you can't just run around with your pocket cleric ****** an entire warfront? boo hoo

I am glad they got rid of the ridiculous unkitable/unsnareable teleporting crap.
    They did not nerf warrior mobility yet genius. That post was sarcasm.

But hey, that is forum life. Bunch of dumb.

Champion of Telara

Welcome to the cylce that is people like you complaining and eventually getting balanced changed. In doing so you cause the other group of bads to start complaing.

Quote Originally Posted by kdps View Post
    lol at this quote being used in a video game with predefined limits.
    The game has evolved (or devolved, depending on your point of view)...in a very short period of time already.

It is a MMO.

It is not an old NES 8bit cartridge....
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Telaran

i love the 'adapt' crowd lol.
    there wont be anything to adapt to soon, i had a funny thign happen in a WF a few day ago, people were actually wanting the old version of warriors back as we had a few on our team who just couldnt put out enough pressure compared to the enemy's non warrior players. ironic eh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast