+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Um you gonna update P7/8 PVP gear models/textures anytime soon?

Telaran

Default Um you gonna update P7/8 PVP gear models/textures anytime soon?

Well... I was hoping 1.5 would stop P7 and * gear being copy/paste but seems nothing is changing. Same with the new crafted pieces all still using ancient reused textures...

has been discussed before many times mate, just apply this principled

expect something and be dis-pointed, expect nothing and you wont be dis-pointed.

They're going a step further in the other direction. The opposing faction won't see your wardrobe now. So although you could easily tell a players rank by their weapons equiped, apparently that's not enough. They've gone and nerfed all your personal expression by not displaying any of your wardrobe to the enemy. So awesome! I think they hired their competitor's business manager for pvp.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Khalsa84 View Post
    has been discussed before many times mate, just apply this principled

expect something and be dis-pointed, expect nothing and you wont be dis-pointed.
    But see honestly I don't think its too much to ask for an existing art team so models/textures can stop being reused.

Fact of the matter is if Trion just has that one art team and they all got moved over to Defiance then well....houston we have a problem.

+ Reply to Thread