+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New guild Deepstrike - Guardians (PVP)

Soulwalker

Default New guild Deepstrike - Guardians (PVP)

Hello all. I'm trying to make a new guild. Focused on world PvP. PvW(Players vs warfronts) will still be done, but more focused on world pvp. This guild is on US-Deepstrike - Guardians. So why not come play with me, make some new gaming buddys at the same time. I have a 50 man ventrilo setup for your use. Ive also got a website set up @ www.out4blood.com PST Uzziel on the shard

Good luck?

The Black Flag people are saying there's never any defiant in the open world.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Corian View Post
    Good luck?

The Black Flag people are saying there's never any defiant in the open world.
    That seems to be the case lately. Word on the street is they will be coming back once some sort of PvP tournament is over.. I honestly hope that half of them come back, for a while it was 3 full raids of Defiant, and maybe a group and a half of Guardians out in the open world.

- Ice_Hole of OMG Im Drunk

Um yesterday afternoon there was some serious world pvp. MMAC came out in force and pretty much rolled all of us guardian folks. And as per most guardians, the second they die twice in a row, everyone left the raids and went back to grinding warfronts.

No FF + no organization = guardians rolled again.

LF serious PvP raiders.
    - - - Gnaszh - - - R5 Riftchampion Warrior - - - Server Police - Deeptrike Guardian PvP - - -
    "It is not the size of the dog in the fight-it is the size of the fight in the dog" D. Eisenhower

im a eu player can i transfer to a us server as most eu players no the gaurdian side only want to do raids :/

+ Reply to Thread