+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Todays hot topic on PTS ... Bloodthirsty /sadpanda

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Isila View Post
    At 15% over 10 seconds, that's like 100 hp/sec for most non-warriors/non-chlorolocks. You'd be much better off just drinking.
    At 6k hp you will be getting 6 ticks for 150 each. That seems appropriate for an ability of this nature. Just a little bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Marzio View Post
    The fact that you and many others don't seem to understand is that many have to rely on a perk to survive and be viable in pvp because they are not healed due to.
    Umm hello.. Im a rogue that plays a marksman I have no slip away I have no self healing i have the ability to run like buggery, On healing scale im one of lowest priorities on a healers list as most have been trained to keep themselves & those warriors alive.. However I do kill players and I kill a lot Bloodthirst was very handy when I remember it but at the end of the day it is a perk, nice to have availble but my god you dont base your souls on it keeping you alive.

If it had been a class ability Id understand the outrage but it isnt, its a small bonus gained as a reward from your guild..

When I chose to play a rogue I didnt go ohh i want to dps heal tank all at the same time I made the choice to run with dps and rely on the aid of team mates who are far better than me at healing to help me stay alive, I took bloodthirst as it helps to allieviate some of the heals they have to send my way but it turned out far better than that.. Now its getting put to how it should have been it was a shock to the system sure.. But its no big deal i'll adapt fast enough but then I havnt made the perk a crutch I require at all times.
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    this change does not effect everyone equally, but everyone still loses out by it.

if you're one of the carried who doesnt get any/many killing blows, this is no change for you. bloodthirsty was a waste of plat for you if you ever even used it.

this is a nerf for those players (on both factions, of all classes) who carried their team to victory in warfronts.
    this nerfs the players you need on your team if you want to get your daily done.
    lol, basically this.

This is a nerf to those who get lots of KBs; don't make it anymore complicated.

But whatever, take that away too!

~~~~~~~~~

Wonder what's next.
    Last edited by kdps; 09-15-2011 at 06:55 AM.
    Riffy@Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Arcshayde View Post
    So are Silver Artifacts getting their price nerfed to compensate?
    You would hope this would be the case...as it stands pvp offers nothing plat/loot wise except maybe a Fluffy out of it.
    ...You know the way
    It twists and turns,
    Changing colour, Spinning yarns
    You know the way, It leaves you dry
    It cuts you up...And takes you high

Telaran

This was an absolutely necessary change.

Sword of Telara

Bloodthirsty is one of the reasons why some specs are/were considered OP. If a spec is capable of killing people fast enough than BT is effectively making it an unstoppable killing machine. Pre-nerf Pyro, Para/Champ, Cabalist, SC and 51Lock seem to be much stronger than what they really are - thanks to BT.

This is a good change.

Rift Disciple

The only classes you don't get kb's are classes that can easily heal themselves. The whiners are the guys too ****ing lazy to conjure up the 50gp/hour. I've been in countless solo-queued pugs where BT was the only heal I ever got.
    Marksman: You may run like Hays, but you hit like sh*t!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mournblood View Post
    All of us rank 8s were rank 2-6 once too, just like you.

If you were the least bit objective about this instead of being butthurt about P8s killing you, you'd agree that the nerf is heavy handed to say the very least. And I can promise you most players aren't going to spend 50g on something that weak if this goes live. I'd rather save my coin and just buy heal pots and soul remnants instead.
    Umm you prob either exploited to get there or were rank 6 when the new gear got added. One way or another, no you didnt have to do it the same way since when you leveled up i doubt you had to go vs P8's as an P1

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by vortexdr15 View Post
    Umm you prob either exploited to get there or were rank 6 when the new gear got added. One way or another, no you didnt have to do it the same way since when you leveled up i doubt you had to go vs P8's as an P1
    Na, he went up against P6s with relics, without the same valor.
    Riffy@Seastone

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by kdps View Post
    Na, he went up against P6s with relics, without the same valor.
    and also ran around in R1/R2 gear skipping R3/R4 gear saving up favor to get R5/R6 gear
    Last edited by Gnut; 09-15-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Rift Chaser

A well needed change. BT was a contributing factor in making high mitigation, high dps players more or less raid bosses.

They are on the right track.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gnut View Post
    and also ran around in R1/R2 gear skipping R3/R4 gear saving up favor to get R5/R6 gear
    Damn, who are you?!

Identify yourself!

Don't forget to mention the instances I ran around in PVE gear to maximize DPS~
    Riffy@Seastone

Shield of Telara

It's just another sh*t on people who play to pvp, in favor of the new, the broke, and the pve'rs who dont have the perk because they need all their pos banners..

It needs to be at least 20% when maxed out. It's not like it ever really saved you anyway because there was always a couple second delay between the kill and the first heal from the proc. Can't even imagine how many times I had it going off while I was in the graveyard waiting to respawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

Meh. I knew it was going to happen, therefore never specced into it as a crutch.

Champion

Its just funny to me that as soon as bad players get something nerfed they just move on to the next thing. I hadnt seen many BT QQ threads till recently and its been in the game from the start. I admit I used it with my 51 Warlock but I never used it as a cruth to be good. 51/Lock is only one one my 5 PVP specs.

The thing that is frustrating is that it seems Trion has no clue what direction they are going in PVP. 1.4 and 1.5 patches that were suppose to be these great PVP patches are just duds. My subscription is up on Oct 7th and thats it for me. PVP is an afterthought in RIft.
    Last edited by Gnut; 09-15-2011 at 08:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast