+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Todays hot topic on PTS ... Bloodthirsty /sadpanda

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    How is it useless? The dps on your team get's some extra healing to take the pressure off you.

Oh that's right, entitlement. It's not fair Trion.
    I dont think you know what entitlement is...because if you think your entitled to a buff that helps you out personally and not other builds that is asking for entitlement....what hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Horcrux; 09-14-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1114 View Post
    Yeah, cause, ya know, you should be able to win a 1v3. That's balance right there.
    if im p8 and they're p3, yes i should. isnt that why i grinded to where im at?

Beneaththemire@Dayblind
    Soliloquy@Dayblind

Banned

Perk is now useless, double nerf. Now if people refuse to heal in the WF its game over no matter what cause no one is getting any healing at all.

Thanks Trion you pos...

Quote Originally Posted by mire` View Post
    One of the stupidest, thoughtless comments ive seen here. Sure is gonna be fun getting ganked 3v1 by scrub rogues, at least now ill have uhhh..... a lot less of a chance of winning? sweet.
    I'm sorry, did you say something sweets?

Couldnt hear the words over the loud noise of sobbing

Last edited by Liandral; 09-14-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mire` View Post
    if im p8 and they're p3, yes i should. isnt that why i grinded to where im at?
    Damn, I feel so bad for you. Now you'll have to use skill to win, instead of crutching on way better gear and a HoT.

Oh wait, nope. The HoT is still there - it's just less effective. The sky is clearly falling.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    Perk is now useless, double nerf. Now if people refuse to heal in the WF its game over no matter what cause no one is getting any healing at all.

Thanks Trion you pos...
    its not people refuse to heal....it is because warriors dps is op but only if a healer keeps them up, so guess where all the heals go?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1114 View Post
    Damn, I feel so bad for you. Now you'll have to use skill to win, instead of crutching on way better gear and a HoT.
    yeah i know right? the only HoT i had. damn, i suck.

Beneaththemire@Dayblind
    Soliloquy@Dayblind

As someone who is (by choice) guildless and has never had the benefit of this perk all i can say is well done Trion - what a great benefit to the soloers of Rift - mebe now ill be beaten by skill instead of gimmicks

You guys that got this changed are so busy celebrating whatever victory it is you think you've won that you don't realize that the complaints aren't about the bloodthirsty nerf itself. The issue is that the changes to bloodthirsty aren't relevant to anything and don't solve anything.

As bloodthirsty is available to everyone on both sides (you do realize people on your team are using it, right?), the net result of this change is zilch. Not a damn thing changes except that those of us that used it are annoyed.

Note, we aren't devastated, we aren't crippled, we aren't incapacitated or otherwise nerfed in any way. Those who are effective before this change are still effective after. Those who are ineffective before this change are still ineffective after.

It is simply annoying, and nothing more.

Why object if it's such a small thing, you ask? Because I don't like that Trion's time and effort is going into annoying people instead of making actual changes, that's why.

I repeat: Ugh.
    Last edited by Corian; 09-14-2011 at 11:56 PM.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Ascendant

Hahhaa, there goes any incentive to queue WFs at R8. They done ****ed up yet again!

Quote Originally Posted by Corian View Post
    You guys that got this changed are so busy celebrating whatever victory it is you think you've won that you don't realize that the complaints aren't about the bloodthirsty nerf itself. The issue is that the changes to bloodthirsty aren't relevant to anything and don't solve anything.

As bloodthirsty is available to everyone on both sides (you do realize people on your team are using it, right?), the net result of this change is zilch. Not a damn thing changes except that those of us that used it are annoyed.

Note, we aren't devastated, we aren't crippled, we aren't incapacitated or otherwise nerfed in any way. Those who are effective before this change are still effective after. Those who are ineffective before this change are still ineffective after.

It is simply annoying, and nothing more.

Why object if it's such a small thing, you ask? Because I don't like that Trion's time and effort is going into annoying people instead of making actual changes, that's why.

I repeat: Ugh.
    Exactly. The same way the low ranks celebrated free valor until they realized the other low ranks also got it so they would be doing less dps overall. It took 1 day for the "we still suck" threads to pop up. Grats un-guilded, soloing nerf-criers, the other players on your team (who were carrying you) are going to die faster now as well.
    Last edited by baph; 09-15-2011 at 12:14 AM.

Ascendant

I'll admit it needed a nerf for competitive PvP sake. Oh ****, I forgot. THERE IS NO COMPETITIVE PVP LOL! Its cracking me up that they're making all these huge changes to PvP abilities when there is no competitive PvP, it's all pug stomping. You can't even queue into another 5 man unless you set a date a week in advance. Those priorities. 1.4 -> 1.5 couldn't be a better time to jump ship as a PvPer. I can't wait to see what they do next.
    Last edited by Stimuz; 09-15-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    As someone who is (by choice) guildless and has never had the benefit of this perk all i can say is well done Trion - what a great benefit to the soloers of Rift - mebe now ill be beaten by skill instead of gimmicks
    Guild PERKS wouldnt be PERKS if they werent PERKS right....

g.t.f.o.
    Last edited by Vindicit; 09-15-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    Guild PERKS wouldnt be PERKS if they werent PERKS right....

g.t.f.o.
    Guess Trion decided there was a difference between a "perk" and an over-powered, skillless ability

This thread is excellent in highlighting those who relied on a mindless crutch

Highly entertaining

^.^
    Last edited by Liandral; 09-15-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Maybe now DPS clerics will actually heal, nope isnt gonna happen.

It's okay, all you clerics will be happy when im low HP, and instead of helping you, im on the doubling away from the fight to drink because Bloodthirsty isnt keeping me alive anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast