+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gnarlog

Thread: Warfront Entrance Timers

Plane Touched

Default Warfront Entrance Timers

Why the hell does my que pop and give me around a 2 minute timer to enter the WF but when I click to enter with over 40 seconds left it just goes away?

If the timer is not truly the 1:50 seconds give me the true freaking time. I've missed out on more than a few WFs when trying to run a shard back to the turn in, getting a few more pvp kills, or even crafting a few items for the dailies all when I had over 30 seconds left on my entrance timer.

I've submitted this as a bug numerous times only to have no response.

What does say when you open the queue window? I can still enter from there even if my timer box is gone.

Ascendant

It does it to me too, you click and it does nothing and you don't go in.

Cause your spot got muscled. If you take forever to enter they will keep filling. I agree it would be nice if it could show the real window of time before it will attempt to replace your spot, if thats how it works. But that is whats happening. I have accepted many invites with 1:30 to go and been the 2nd to last to get in. If I waited longer, i'm sure it would have filled before 1:30.
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-14-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Mine always starts about 1:20, then poofs around the 5-6 second mark if I let it, which sounds like a similar window to your timer. As for why yours starts higher, no idea.

And no your spot isn't given away while it tells you you can enter. I'm sure of that.

Outside of that though, the only situation where I'm unable to enter a warfront that it says I still have time to enter is when the warfront ends before I hit the button.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    What does say when you open the queue window? I can still enter from there even if my timer box is gone.
    Usually after clicking enter and the timer window just disappearing I go to the WF menu and its as if I never que'ed. Sometimes I am unable to que for a minute or so after. I know I can close the timer window and still enter WFs from the WF menu.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Cause your spot got muscled. If you take forever to enter they will keep filling. I agree it would be nice if it could show the real window of time before it will attempt to replace your spot, if thats how it works. But that is whats happening. I have accepted many invites with 1:30 to go and been the 2nd to last to get in. If I waited longer, i'm sure it would have filled before 1:30.
    This is what I've heard. Happens, but still I would like some kind of notice before I am actually pushed out. It feels like having 2 weeks to pay a bill, then they show up in 10 days and tell you that you missed your payment.

+ Reply to Thread