Closed Thread

Thread: immune immune immune im sick of it

Default immune immune immune im sick of it

IMMUNE IMMUNE IMMUNE im sick of it !!!!!
    Im so sick of every player being immune in Warfronts , its just too much

Even buffs that slow players when your attacked make them immune , i mean wtf
    i have all these spells (im mage btw) to slow knock back or silence or whatever type of spells and they are absolutely useless because other peoples make the enemy immune and i cant shake them of me.

why do slows have to be on the same dr as stuns or knock backs? how my suppose to kite a warrior all you can do is stand there and tryto nuke them down before you die. yeah not gonna happen!

another example is when a mage uses hailstorm or something on a bunch of enemy players , it makes them immune to any type of cc stun silence slow knockbacks etc for EVERYONE. and im sure other classes have similuar spells that do this.

dont know how you will fix this , im sure poeple in this forum are gonna say its fine blabla you know argumentative forums kids but people IN GAME have agreed with me that the immune thing is freakin annoying.
    Criticism and Lack of self confidence: The difference between a confident person and an inferior person is the way of thinking, while the first tends to compliment his actions the second keeps putting himself down. The mind of the person lacking self confidence is usually full of negative messages and thatís why the excess negative messages travels to the other people around him in the form of criticism. The conclusion is, The overly critical person usually lacks self confidence

I'm not the first one to say this, but the problem is pretty simple: Everyone has too many accessible CC abilities. Then you mix in moves like Break Free, which are great for avoiding infinite stunlock but actually make the user immune to CC abilities for 2-3 seconds after.

Rogue abilities that make them immune to everything, including damage, are the worst though. I know I will get argued with on this, but no class in any game should be able to hit a move in PvP that temporarily makes them immune to everything while still being able to put out maximum damage.

Rift Chaser

People who are immune to control abilities should grey out those abilities on the cast bar and show a buff that announces they are immune.

THIS GAME IS BORING, FIX THE CRAP THAT'S MAKING IT SUCK

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1114 View Post
    to put out maximum damage.

i have to admit i loled

How DR list should work:

KB and Stuns/disoriented/fears?
    Snares/rooting
    CC that Breaks on damage-confuse, incapacitated
    Silence/interrups

But the dominator soul would have to be tweaked
    I quited Rift, the lack of end game pvp+Gear based game+AoE zerg fest on many WF just kill the way i like pvp. (am p7,5)
    Small Skirmishes all over the place
    Currently am playing SC2 and Team Fotress 2, if you like skill based balanced games, try then out, btw Team Fotress 2 is now FREE!

Champion of Telara

Snares should never have DR.

People that need to should have abilities to break them and make them immune.

Roots should have the same DR.

Personally I like the way Warhammer did immunities instead of DR and I also liked how they were grouped.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    Snares should never have DR.

People that need to should have abilities to break them and make them immune.

Roots should have the same DR.

Personally I like the way Warhammer did immunities instead of DR and I also liked how they were grouped.
    u want to kite a sin rogue for ever dont you?
    I quited Rift, the lack of end game pvp+Gear based game+AoE zerg fest on many WF just kill the way i like pvp. (am p7,5)
    Small Skirmishes all over the place
    Currently am playing SC2 and Team Fotress 2, if you like skill based balanced games, try then out, btw Team Fotress 2 is now FREE!

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakier View Post
    u want to kite a sin rogue for ever dont you?
    I think a Sins abillity to not be kited should be based upon something they do not someones snare running out.

I can already kite a sin until they die. It doesnt take very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakier View Post

i have to admit i loled
    I know, I know, rogue damage sucks.

Some of those guys hit me really hard though, even at over 1k valor. Then again, I'm a mage, so what can I say.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. It appears the OP already has another open thread on this topic. If you would like to continue this discussion, we would ask that you continue it in the thread below:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...e-im-sick.html

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this closure, feel free to email us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you.
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

Closed Thread