Closed Thread

Thread: I love it

Rift Disciple

Default I love it

the only time i get a response from Rift is when i make a thread saying my goodbyes i think they where worried about ppl hi jacking the thread and agreeing with me on the points i make, rather than actually acknowledging my posts i been making for 4 months about some kinda rating system rather than just a massive farm fest

GZ tion grat way to treat your customers

We get it. You don't like the game. So what? Say good bye, uninstall, and move on. Many people are still enjoying the game, and Trion is indeed putting a lot of effort into making the game better. You pissing on everyone elses parade just makes you look bitter.

Rift Chaser

Pretty easy to figure out that from a PR standpoint, they don't want their official boards littered with 'I'm leaving' threads.

Rift Disciple

no im not bitter, im just pissed that i have to go back to wow just so i can play a slightly more competitive game (only slighlty those)
    you no rift started out well and i was enjoying myself as i was leveling and ranking up i had hoped in the back of my mind they would implement arena of some kind- this alone i felt would fulfill rank 8's for sometime to come but it never happened

i just dont like the fact that trion arent lisening to people

Holy **** you need to stop making so many threads. 6 threads on the front page by you.
    Last edited by Ninjahax; 09-14-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by praggers View Post
    no im not bitter, im just pissed that i have to go back to wow just so i can play a slightly more competitive game (only slighlty those)
    you no rift started out well and i was enjoying myself as i was leveling and ranking up i had hoped in the back of my mind they would implement arena of some kind- this alone i felt would fulfill rank 8's for sometime to come but it never happened

i just dont like the fact that trion arent lisening to people
    How many ****ing times did the devs have to flat out tell us they had no intention of adding arena before you got it through your thick skull? You don't make the decisions. You don't design the game. They have their own vision. If they say no, it means ****ing no and you behave like a grown-up and accept it or move on.

You've chosen to move on. So do so. Stop making new threads like a butthurt 9 year old. Have some bloody dignity man.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why.

Please refrain from creating posts or threads that are intended to bait or mock others, or rally negative, non-constructive responses. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread