+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: This game requires 0 skill

Soulwalker

Default /slap

Quote Originally Posted by MaxTwelve View Post
    And you took the time to come and whine here about that? Really?

Play and have fun or go do something else, life is too short.

Funny, I thought this forum was for exactly the OP's purpose. He stated something he/she had an issue with, expressed it, and should get fair feedback from it. Unfortunately, since the dawn of WoW, we get reply's like this, from spoiled azz kids who grew up thinking that all games should be like so. Easy, cheezy, and super happy go lucky friendly play.

I do agree with OP, yes there is zero Skill involved in this game. While in War-Fronts, I see so many ppl talk as if they are the hottest thing since sliced bread. Sad when truthfully, its nothing more than Bugged Combos, and Gear. If they want to talk about how good they are, then players need to talk about how good they are at staying awake for 10 hours a day to reach Rank 8 and gear up to be un-killable. That I can respect.

Trion, once again we are having a discussion as to whats fun, and whats not, your game is no longer fun. It sadly has been overrun by ex WoW players who are soooo spoiled about how that game catered to kids and was so easy, that all games should be like that. In turn, all of your testers and feedback are coming straight from them. All of your old school players have been giving you the real deal, and you chose to over look them. Guess what, your game is dying. When the "WoW" kids figure that out, they will jump ship too. The Hardcore, oldschool players already have. We all know what WoW did to the community of gaming, Yeah Trion, Follow them! Dumbasses!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Barsh View Post
    If they ever release a skill based MMO like the original ones it would flop because most people simply arent good, nor would they invest any time to get good
    You make valid points games today are so dumbed down and simplified it requires almost no skill
    Macros are very valid, the age of posting videos on Youtube and posting strats etc

I would love a old style mmo but it just simply isnt in the cards because it would not be a fiscally responsible game
    Haha sound like an old disgruntled pc gamer:P Eh i do agree 100% Blame consoles and people wanting instant gratification

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by vortexdr15 View Post
    Haha sound like an old disgruntled pc gamer:P Eh i do agree 100% Blame consoles and people wanting instant gratification
    Quote Originally Posted by Barsh View Post
    If they ever release a skill based MMO like the original ones it would flop because most people simply arent good, nor would they invest any time to get good
    You make valid points games today are so dumbed down and simplified it requires almost no skill
    Macros are very valid, the age of posting videos on Youtube and posting strats etc

I would love a old style mmo but it just simply isnt in the cards because it would not be a fiscally responsible game
    Trust me, there are MMO's and companys thinking about this, they will arrive!!!. Oh also check out Darkfall online. Decently skilled based. But nothing like the originals

Rift Disciple

Nope just gear.
    Last edited by KataSteel; 09-15-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by KataSteel View Post
    Nope just gear.
    Thank you someone has a brain there.. For the last ****ing time Look " special ones" MMO's on them selves require NO SKILL unless you consider sitting and grinding scripted mons for xp or do a scripted quest for xp, how dumb van you people be MMOs are designed to be a time drop, a grind fest. Hell they give you gear upgrades!!!! That alone counteracts all your claims of skill being a necessity for a mmo. THIS IS CAP ALL YOU MORONS CAN READ WITHOUT GOING CHINESE EYE ON ME. a MMO needs skill and only needs skill WHEN AND ONLY WHEN THEY CONSIST OF NO LEVEL GROWTH AKA ENHANCEMENT DUE TO LVLING , ONLY WHEN THEY HAVE NOOOO! GEAR ADVANTAGES, AND NO TALENT SET BASES COMBAT. Then and only then can you have an equal, unbiased game because everyone that slaps in the disc for the first time and the basement dweller with 212hrs played have the same exact items and advantages. ;) glad I could shine a light on your shadow covered faces, now we all know some jack *** is going to try to argue with me and say... Derrrr a herr der mmo is hard mode derrrr, please save your cyber breath. You play a talentless game, now shrug off the months of dust that have accumulated around your rooted feet. Go get some fresh air ? Anyone wanna take a poke at it? Didn't think so, crisis averted.

If thoughts is superiority occur, consume a hot pocket infront of a mirror.MAITAIN eye contact!
    - C.E.O of mmorpgonpc -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3