+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Safe Zones?

Soulwalker

Default Safe Zones?

First let me say this. I love Rift, I think it’s the best MMO out there in my opinion. And secondly I just resubbed for 6 months because I left prior for real life stuff. So Thank you Trion for not charging us to switch servers!

I recently joined the PvP server, Sunrest. I wanted some more excitement than the regular servers provided. And what I am about to say may make me sound arrogant since I am asking for PvP server changes and being brand new to the server type.

Last night I had several crafting (Defiant) missions, so I crafted the items and began to turn them in. I had one mission the the Droughtlands by Lantern Hook, so I turned in the items and decided to check out Lantern Hook, since this was my first time in the area, ever.

I saw some Guardians outside and ran past them into the natural building, thinking I am a dead man. So I hid and nothing, thinking I was lucky I checked out the place while looking over my shoulder, loved the time playing the hunted.

Well unknown to me I was in a safe zone and as soon as I walked out, dead.

Now my whole problem is that there shouldn’t have been any safe zone.
    In my opinion it makes no sense being able to pass an imaginary line and start singing “Can’t Touch This”!

Does this make any sense?

Agree or Disagree?

Rift Chaser

It's the only one in the game except the newbie zones which I can understand.
    Last edited by Breyer; 09-14-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Breyer View Post
    It's the only one in the game except the newbie zones which I can understand.
    Really? I was led to believe that there where more than just that one. Sorry then, I had no clue. I just knew I didn’t like it. Excluding the newbie areas of course.

Rift Chaser

You'll level past it quickly and rarely visit it again which is why no one has really brought it up since around release.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuttotus View Post
    In my opinion it makes no sense being able to pass an imaginary line and start singing “Can’t Touch This”!
    http://i.imgur.com/lYgTD.jpg

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    That's awesome, thanks for the laugh!

+ Reply to Thread