+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lass3

Thread: When will defiant stop crying about queue times

  1. #1
    Ascendant Rottweiler-STi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,252

    Default When will defiant stop crying about queue times

    And realize they out number guardian across the board, so regardless of its 5 shard groupings or 1, youll be waiting cuz you chose the "zomg this side lookz kewler"

  2. #2
    Shield of Telara baph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    761

    Default

    I like how they expect Trion to fix it too. I guess they could offer faction change but that's about it.

  3. #3
    General of Telara phyraxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Defiant have long queues? Guess my cluster is behind the times.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler-STi View Post
    And realize they out number guardian across the board, so regardless of its 5 shard groupings or 1, youll be waiting cuz you chose the "zomg this side lookz kewler"
    LOL, this is a recent development for the Defiant. Actually, it just tells me which side had all the kids, because the kids don't know how to lose. So to fix the problem they will switch sides. All it tells me, is that patch 1.4 highlighted the Guardian Baddies, and now they're all on the defiant side to avoid losing.

    So if you're a solid gaurdian PvPr, then this should be a welcome development.

    However for us defiants, this sux.

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Instead of the Defiants looking ZOMG cooler, I switched to them because they are generally more respectful and tolerable than the miserable cretins that play Guardians in my cluster. I'll happily take the extra queue time. Got dailies to do anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

  6. #6
    Rift Master Khalsa84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    621

    Default

    maybe because there is not enough guards to combat them -.-

    hold on i can pull out a few more gaurdians out my .... no wait trion can you make some comp controled gaurds?

  7. #7
    Plane Walker Radamanthys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    481

    Default

    I love defiant queue times!
    I do one quest and pop! Im in a WF!!!

  8. #8
    Rift Master Click's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler-STi View Post
    And realize they out number guardian across the board, so regardless of its 5 shard groupings or 1, youll be waiting cuz you chose the "zomg this side lookz kewler"
    Another troll thread made by such an infamous troll. 11.78 troll posts per day. Geez that's pathetic.

    BTW, whatever happened to your crappy zerg guild, The Enclave?

    Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    I like how they expect Trion to fix it too. I guess they could offer faction change but that's about it.
    Actually, Trion can easily fix it. They just aren't smart enough to implement this very logical and good idea.
    Last edited by Click; 09-14-2011 at 03:33 AM.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Rottweiler-STi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Click View Post
    Another troll thread made by such an infamous troll. 11.78 troll posts per day. Geez that's pathetic.

    BTW, whatever happened to your crappy zerg guild, The Enclave?



    Actually, Trion can easily fix it. They just aren't smart enough to implement this very logical and good idea.
    most of enclave quit since there is no raid queuing or rated pvp and that idea is dumb.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Crying, where?

    I rather wait a few mins and win, than get instant pop and lose.
    Defiants win ~90% in my battlegroup, i can live with 1-5 min waittime.

  11. #11
    Rift Master Click's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler-STi View Post
    most of enclave quit since there is no raid queuing or rated pvp and that idea is dumb.
    Or maybe they finally realized how bad the (zerg) guild was, how much of ***** Horrigan is, and how much of an embarrassment you guys were in the PvP community. It was hilarious how you guys got chased off of Molinar by Addiction and Lawless.

    But I actually agree with you. Raid Q'ing needed to be in this game from the get-go. It would have given terrible zerg guilds like The Enclave a fighting chance to win in WFs. It would've also allowed real talented PvP guilds to Q together so they can fight other talented PvP guilds.

  12. #12
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler-STi View Post
    And realize they out number guardian across the board, so regardless of its 5 shard groupings or 1, youll be waiting cuz you chose the "zomg this side lookz kewler"
    only thing "kewler" about the defiants is the bahmi. Every other race is exactly like every other race ever in the history of this crap: variations of humans. talk about giving up half way through and just throwing the game out the door.

    Trion: Meh, i'm sick of working on this, let's just make the races human, 2 with pointed ears, one midget, and one on steroids. Everyone cool with that?

    Devs: Yep, i'm hungry. Let's go home.

    And yeah, queue times suck. I'm averaging about 30 mins a game now. longest yesterday afternoon was 55mins. All i do is queue and then surf the web until a wf pops.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Rottweiler-STi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Click View Post
    Or maybe they finally realized how bad the (zerg) guild was, how much of ***** Horrigan is, and how much of an embarrassment you guys were in the PvP community. It was hilarious how you guys got chased off of Molinar by Addiction and Lawless.

    But I actually agree with you. Raid Q'ing needed to be in this game from the get-go. It would have given terrible zerg guilds like The Enclave a fighting chance to win in WFs. It would've also allowed real talented PvP guilds to Q together so they can fight other talented PvP guilds.
    lawless xferred soon after er got there and addiction was a ghost guild when jk hit you aren't very sharp

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts