+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Crimsonbro

Thread: To anyone saying 40 is as bad as R1... Also: WTB defiant heals.

Rift Chaser

Default To anyone saying 40 is as bad as R1... Also: WTB defiant heals.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/198...0911025941.jpg
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1...0911031928.jpg

40 vs 49 is fine (I can kill people fine), but would win more if I could nab a pocket healer.

End of venting my frustrations.

Shadowlander

Default No kidding

40 was nothing. Actually, every low range jump up was about the same. Except for that first time out at 50. jeebus. I felt useless. I never felt that at ANY other level. It gets better but man, people waiting till they hit 50 to PvP (yes I know some. My wife included -_-) are in for a rough ride.
    Last edited by Crimsonbro; 09-10-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonbro View Post
    40 was nothing. Actually, every low range jump up was about the same. Except for that first time out at 50. jeebus. I felt useless. I never felt that at ANY other level. It gets better but man, people waiting till they hit 50 to PvP (yes I know some. My wife included -_-) are in for a rough ride.
    This is how I feel. i'd rather play alts then do WF at level 50. I don't care what people say, it will keep people from playing and making the game stronger. I pretty much feel useless and I'm not helping the team at all.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonbro View Post
    I have two R5s, but yeah, hitting 50 takes a hard left turn in PVP. I love kicking *** with both my 20 mage and my 40 warrior. That's just not possible at R1.

Rift Chaser

I PvP'd my way to level up mostly, with all of my characters. I typically had all of my 1/2 gear purchased, and 100k+ favor sitting around when I dinged 50. After the valor changes, it doesn't take that long to get to P2, in full P2 gear, it's a hell of a lot better than it used to be when there was virtually no valor on gear at that level.

But yah, the shard I'm on is very light on healers, and 10-49 is a blast, regardless of class.

+ Reply to Thread