+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRION! Give Rogues everlasting stealth and longer range in PvP!!@

Rift Disciple

Default TRION! Give Rogues everlasting stealth and longer range in PvP!!@

I can speak for myself and many other Rogues about how awful our class is in PvP..

I am personally tired of getting 10 shotted by some NUB cleric. And whats with the Marksman spec? There is absolutely no range...you are basically in melee range for this supposed "range" soul. Are you kidding me?!

I am sick and tired of pressing slip away and stealth when i need to go gank me some vulnerable mages. TRION, please make Rogues have an everlasting stealth (stealth mode that lasts forever)...this would help me (the rogue community) regain our broken class. Are you kissing me?!

One more thing trion needs to change is our Bard Soul. AS it is right now, its completely worthless.....every time i PvP in Bard spec im never even close to topping the charts! This is a broken soul that does not do anything to help your fellow team nor to help yourself. Are you kidding me?!

Trion, let me know when you have fully read this, signed a copy and have made the changes. I am looking forward to it.

not sure if srs
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Rift Chaser

Sin stealth already lasts forever... though you're still useless when stealthed.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaHodge View Post
    I can speak for myself and many other Rogues about how awful our class is in PvP..

I am personally tired of getting 10 shotted by some NUB cleric. And whats with the Marksman spec? There is absolutely no range...you are basically in melee range for this supposed "range" soul. Are you kidding me?!

I am sick and tired of pressing slip away and stealth when i need to go gank me some vulnerable mages. TRION, please make Rogues have an everlasting stealth (stealth mode that lasts forever)...this would help me (the rogue community) regain our broken class. Are you kissing me?!

One more thing trion needs to change is our Bard Soul. AS it is right now, its completely worthless.....every time i PvP in Bard spec im never even close to topping the charts! This is a broken soul that does not do anything to help your fellow team nor to help yourself. Are you kidding me?!

Trion, let me know when you have fully read this, signed a copy and have made the changes. I am looking forward to it.
    McWaffle > (you)

Nice troll OP.

Yeah! Permanent stealth is a great idea!! I really never thought of that you should totally suggest it to the devs
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by PapaHodge View Post

I am sick and tired of pressing slip away and stealth when i need to go gank me some vulnerable mages. TRION, please make Rogues have an everlasting stealth (stealth mode that lasts forever)...this would help me (the rogue community) regain our broken class. Are you kissingme?!
    lol xD nice typo there
    Last edited by Byona; 09-06-2011 at 04:51 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Rift Chaser

First give Archmage an invisibility spell.

Ascendant

are you kissing me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Champion

Dear Trion,

When re-evaluating rogues for the 1.5 patch, don't listen to the OP.

Thanks.

P.S. also not sure if serious
    Last edited by Reiz; 09-06-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Somebody is getting nervous about a fact that rogues might actually get a buff and there won't be any free kills for ya anymore eh ? OP should've at least done some research about rogues souls & skills before showing his trollface here and posting this ********

Blightweald EU
    STORM
    Rogue

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    lol xD nice typo there
    No typo's here

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by PORTERR View Post
    Somebody is getting nervous about a fact that rogues might actually get a buff and there won't be any free kills for ya anymore eh ? OP should've at least done some research about rogues souls & skills before showing his trollface here and posting this ********
    Somebody needs to look up what satire means..

Rift Disciple

on the topic of perma stealth ability, it really should be an innate skill for rogues.

+ Reply to Thread