+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A noob pvper.

Default A noob pvper.

Hi all , ive been playing rift since beta on and off ,just got my second level 50 and decided to try out some pvp.Now i understand that its a struggle for noob pvpers(myself) when u are up against the higher ranked players and we put up with it i myself heal ,i like it and feel im helping ,and i try my hardest to be good at it and understand all the waterfronts etc .My point is with learning how to pvp,and putting up with being destroyed by higher ranks ,why the hell do we have to take such abuse from you elite pricks its just not fair its rude and also pathetic .All of ou were noobs at on time you must remember what its like ,whenever things dont go to plan for the mighty elite pvper he ****s on everyone else and blames everyone else ,NOOBS ,IDIOTS,LOSERS ,WHY DONT YOU JUST QUIT .ETC ETC : you get my drift and these were just in 1 hour of waterfronts today ,i would just like to know why you feel you the need to be like this instead of supporting or helping the new people ,maybe im just naive. Im, not saying all of you but there are a lot of wankers in pvp,and you give the nice pvpers a bad name .(if there is a problem with grammer ,paragraphs or anything like that im hungover so i dont care )

General of Telara

Lol, sticks and stones my friend, sticks and stones.

Everyone was a noob once, they just forget that

i know dude but im just amazed at how rude ppl can be ,its very off putting considering i have p1-8 to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendoh View Post
    i know dude but im just amazed at how rude ppl can be ,its very off putting considering i have p1-8 to go through.
    pvp communities are generally the worst in games its no different in any MMO I've played. My advice find a good guild and stick with them
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

I was thinking about not PvPing at level 50 because I will be fodder until r6, but I might change my mind if people rage that hard (trololol, anyone?). Hilarity could pull me through the grind. It's not like I have to do anything as a low rank anyways since nothing I do will matter.

Edit: I think of it as a grind because that's what it is. I PvP for the fun of it, but that's impossible when you aren't effective until r6.
    Last edited by AngelOfTheGuardians; 09-04-2011 at 04:49 AM.

Don't get stuck in the hay.

im waiting for one of these elite pvp pricks to come on here and say something ,or do they only have balls to mouth off in waterfronts,explain yourselves .

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post
    I was thinking about not PvPing at level 50 because I will be fodder until r6, but I might change my mind if people rage that hard (trololol, anyone?). Hilarity could pull me through the grind. It's not like I have to do anything as a low rank anyways since nothing I do will matter.

Edit: I think of it as a grind because that's what it is. I PvP for the fun of it, but that's impossible when you aren't effective until r6.
    im halfway to r6 on my rogue and don't even want to try and hit R6, r2 on my warrior and r2 on my cleric.. just started a mage cause pre 50 PVP is a blast...
    Last edited by sanosuke; 09-04-2011 at 04:52 AM.
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post

Lol I wouldn't worry, at R4 I do just fine, yeh sure to get to R4 you will die a few times, but heck who cares, it's only a game.

Honestly I wouldn't worry or believe the hype that you need to be R6 to be effective, you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgarr View Post
    Lol I wouldn't worry, at R4 I do just fine, yeh sure to get to R4 you will die a few times, but heck who cares, it's only a game.

Honestly I wouldn't worry or believe the hype that you need to be R6 to be effective, you don't.
    Well I play a warrior, so I can't heal at all or support that well.
    Last edited by AngelOfTheGuardians; 09-04-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Telaran

Well I would be telling lies if I said I am not disappointed when I go into a WF and look around at peoples gear and see zero pvp gear, or obviously fresh lvl50's in a mixture of greens and quest blues and 4k hp. Not because I think the people are noob, just that they have very little chance of survival in that state, and it's very rough on the bonus weekends with premades and partial premades even with good pvp gear.

I do realize that people have to start somewhere, we all did. But ehh, I would never be rude about it. I would just prepare for a loss and if we win then it's an even bigger bonus. :P If anything I don't blame the players, I blame Trion. If they just separated WF queues by ranks then there wouldn't be such a big difference.

I will say that you must have gotten unlucky in the WF's you did because I haven't heard many really negative comments about people's gear or being noob lately. Unless this stuff is happening in whispers I just haven't seen much of it. My advice is just ignore the negative ones and move on, don't let one or two idiots ruin your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharizta View Post
    Well I would be telling lies if I said I am not disappointed when I go into a WF and look around at peoples gear and see zero pvp gear, or obviously fresh lvl50's in a mixture of greens and quest blues and 4k hp. Not because I think the people are noob, just that they have very little chance of survival in that state, and it's very rough on the bonus weekends with premades and partial premades even with good pvp gear.

I do realize that people have to start somewhere, we all did. But ehh, I would never be rude about it. I would just prepare for a loss and if we win then it's an even bigger bonus. :P If anything I don't blame the players, I blame Trion. If they just separated WF queues by ranks then there wouldn't be such a big difference.

I will say that you must have gotten unlucky in the WF's you did because I haven't heard many really negative comments about people's gear or being noob lately. Unless this stuff is happening in whispers I just haven't seen much of it. My advice is just ignore the negative ones and move on, don't let one or two idiots ruin your game.
    I think I have enough favor (92k or something like that) for the r1/2 set, so people won't have to worry about that... But a low rank can't do much, epics or not.

waterfronts... lol

@OP: the problem isnt that you are a noob at pvp, and they are elitist snobs.

the problem is that you are a noob at pvp AT LEVEL 50.

players of any prestige rank can rightly expect every player in their wf to have already gained some pvp experience and learned 3/4 of the maps before they reached lvl 50.

what does a pve raid do if they discover one of their raid members doesnt know the fights and doesnt have the gear for high end pve? they kick them!
    pvp warfronts dont have that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

so u are saying its my fault and the hurling of abuse is acceptable??

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tendoh View Post
    so u are saying its my fault and the hurling of abuse is acceptable??
    It's your monthly subscription, so do what the he'll you like and don't listen to others.

Next WF go nakid just to annoy them some more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast