+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Attention all r8 pvpr's prepare to recieve free relics

Telaran

Default Attention all r8 pvpr's prepare to recieve free relics

As all of you in the "non scripted" portion of the game know, they are giving away free valor to those who pve, aka the r1 pvpers. So as to compensate all those who avoided sunlight for the past few months and grinded put rank 8. It is only fair that they allow rank 8 and only rank 8 to be able to purchase hit/toughness gear equal to hammer knell raid relics. ;) oooo yes sir the age of welfare has begun children, now let's all cry as much as possible so trion will listen like the good little puppets they are yay! Inc relics!!!!!!

If thoughts is superiority occur, consume a hot pocket infront of a mirror.MAITAIN eye contact!
    - C.E.O of mmorpgonpc -

Rift Disciple

Sounds fair.

I mean it only requires a little bit of effort from 19 other people with no life until you figure out how the top level raid content is scripted. After that it's pretty much mindless.

Let the folks who take up the challenge of engaging real life thinking breathing enemies get their PvE stuff too.
    Last edited by Kurg; 09-01-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Lol, epic thread.

Before you know it they will be giving away free subs.

But i agree man, they have stooped pretty low catering to these impatient crybabies.

PVP is all screwed up and lopsided now.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kurg View Post

I mean it only requires a little bit of effort from 19 other people with no life until you figure out how the top level raid content is scripted. .
    People don't figure out encounters anymore, the complete guide is put up on youtube and every raider watches it. It is kind of sad. I remember the days of EQ where boss strategies were a tightly held secret. I remember I made waves when I posted the Rallos Zek strategy when I was quitting.

Rift Disciple

I'm r8 and don't even qualify for a t1 dungeon. Really fair Trion.

Soulwalker

i'm almost R8 but i have some crap T1 tank equip cause i do not pve...now i WANT my T1 toughness lifted up to the HK one or Trion explain why my time spent on PvP is less worth than the same spent in PVE

Plane Touched

/signed 10char

Rift Disciple

Agreed.

Valor: 30% is converted to hit/focus when in combat with non players.
    RL 50 Warrior R7 - Sublime (NOIR)~ Briarcliff
    Convict 50 Rogue R2
    Mage alt (39)

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post
    Lol, epic thread.

Before you know it they will be giving away free subs.

But i agree man, they have stooped pretty low catering to these impatient crybabies.

PVP is all screwed up and lopsided now.
    This is pretty lol. The 'now's part especially, because pvp was a well oiled funmachine before right?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shermhead View Post
    I'm r8 and don't even qualify for a t1 dungeon. Really fair Trion.
    Ouch!

/10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by snatchtastic View Post
    As all of you in the "non scripted" portion of the game know, they are giving away free valor to those who pve, aka the r1 pvpers. So as to compensate all those who avoided sunlight for the past few months and grinded put rank 8. It is only fair that they allow rank 8 and only rank 8 to be able to purchase hit/toughness gear equal to hammer knell raid relics. ;) oooo yes sir the age of welfare has begun children, now let's all cry as much as possible so trion will listen like the good little puppets they are yay! Inc relics!!!!!!
    i totaly agree and this sounds perfectly fair.

pve'ers screwed pvp over and idioticly grinded pvp gear to use in pve and there getting gear so why cant we.

i totaly agree

now trion were is my 68 dps relic 2 hander plox for my hit incrase plox
    Last edited by RubberDuckie; 09-01-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    This is pretty lol. The 'now's part especially, because pvp was a well oiled funmachine before right?
    It wasnt.

I grinded my gear spending countless hours in the GY getting globalled every WF, 20+ times, for weeks straight.

I didnt come here and whine, i grinded my gear.

Now trion gives everyone 1k valor, thats just stupid and unfair.

All these new kids are gonna have it 100x easier

lol how is this "screwing" over pvp?? Prehk raiding is still worse than pvp gear just less so. It would be like if pve and crafting gear was best in slot for every single pvp ranked item, and all you had to do was show up to raid win or lose and you got it. And everytime we try to make raiding worthwhile again we get posts saying how unfair it is that you worked hard in pvp and want to have the best gear in both gameplay areas without regard for the total costs/benefits.
    Last edited by Inixia; 09-01-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pesmergia View Post
    it wasnt.

I grinded my gear spending countless hours in the gy getting globalled every wf, 20+ times, for weeks straight.

I didnt come here and whine, i grinded my gear.

Now trion gives everyone 1k valor, thats just stupid and unfair.

All these new kids are gonna have it 100x easier
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Quote Originally Posted by Kurg View Post
    Sounds fair.

I mean it only requires a little bit of effort from 19 other people with no life until you figure out how the top level raid content is scripted. After that it's pretty much mindless.

Let the folks who take up the challenge of engaging real life thinking breathing enemies get their PvE stuff too.
    PvE in Rift is a joke, just not as much of a joke as the PvP in this game. Every encounter is filled with bugs until guilds do Trion's job for them by finding all the bugs their Q/A failed to catch and fix. That's how Trion rolls. They have us pay to fix their game for them. Certain fights are overtuned like crazy so they can co*kblock the top guilds from beating their content within the first day of release (RoS) and so that they have enough time to patch up their rushed and buggy boss encounters.

When PvE'ers finally figured out that getting R8 PvP gear is faster than gearing up the entire guild by grinding HK, beating Trion's content too fast, they go and nerf a few pieces of PvP gear. Meanwhile, PvE gear doesn't get touched and can still be used for PvP.

At the end of the day, Rift is joke of a game. It's fun for a few months but not a game that will retain players for years to come. Just another sad attempt at being a WoW clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kott0n View Post
    Agreed.

Valor: 30% is converted to hit/focus when in combat with non players.
    This. Too bad Trion treats PvP in this game as nothing more than a filler and treats their PvP'ers as nothing more than second class customers. Their main focus has always been in the PvE portion of the game.
    Last edited by Click; 09-01-2011 at 07:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast