+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reiz

Thread: Nerf mages, kk thx bye

Rift Chaser

Default Nerf mages, kk thx bye

http://i.imgur.com/AGY7x.png

851 Valor. 5994Max life, and he hits me for 90% of that? Better nerf warriors again, clearly their fault somehow...

Shadowlander

Damn yesterday I made a 40:0 with my warrior and nobody made a whinethread with a screen of me..
    lucky Qurai

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by woachaos View Post
    Damn yesterday I made a 40:0 with my warrior and nobody made a whinethread with a screen of me..
    lucky Qurai
    except anyone can do that against non-geared players.

Shadowlander

Unfortunately only very few ppl can. What everyone can do is building that 6 second sequence with a mage that leads to 4-5k dmg, so why make another thread about it ?

Ppl explained bunch of times how it works and if anything about mages is NOT op its lightning burst..

Champion

Unfortunately only very few ppl can. What everyone can do is building that 6 second sequence with a mage that leads to 4-5k dmg, so why make another thread about it ?

Ppl explained bunch of times how it works and if anything about mages is NOT op its lightning burst..
    Because they do 0 damage during that entire process before the 5k lb, right? So your 5k lb is actually probably closer to 8k damage done including everything that's used to build it up. Probably more, too.

I would be pleased as punch if it only took my r7 rogue 8 seconds to kill someone who was equally geared.

I say keep making more threads like this imo, someone will notice sooner or later.
    Last edited by Reiz; 08-27-2011 at 04:19 AM.

Shadowlander

If a mage tries to pull that off while im in his face he'll do more like 1-2k dmg..
    Im okay with mages blowing the sh*t out of me, if I just let them cast their stuff.
    That build is also kinda squishy so yes, your r7 Rogue should be able to deal with it.
    Only problem imo is chlorolock, but thats a different story.
    Last edited by woachaos; 08-27-2011 at 04:42 AM.

Champion

If a mage tries to pull that off while im in his face he'll do more like 1-2k dmg..
    Im okay with mages blowing the sh*t out of me, if I just let them cast their stuff.
    That build is also kinda squishy so yes, your r7 Rogue should be able to deal with it.
    Only problem imo is chlorolock, but thats a different story.
    The only problem with that is in warfronts there are 9+ other people there. You can't always be paying attention to who is doing what.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiz View Post
    The only problem with that is in warfronts there are 9+ other people there. You can't always be paying attention to who is doing what.
    Problem detected.

Champion

nvm not worth arguing over, mages don't bother me all that much tbh, lol
    Last edited by Reiz; 08-27-2011 at 04:58 AM.

You can cleanse electrified. If you don't have a cleanse in your PvP build, that's bad. I can't survive without cleanses
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

all it takes is the other team putting a number above the mages head, then it's game over for that stormcaller.

And anyway, there are plenty of other builds that are on par or better than LB stormcaller spec.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

+ Reply to Thread