+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic Whitefall.

Default Epic Whitefall.

Just had to share. This game was crazy.

http://i54.tinypic.com/s0v4ap.jpg

Oh, notice anything weird about the group setup?
    Last edited by Raiga; 08-27-2011 at 12:00 AM.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

No clerics.

Clerics suck away ;O

Some how rogues convinced trion that they are the underdogs and Trion didn't nerf bard healing. Bards are the only class that can heal up to all 20 raid members at a time. It's come to the point were I would take bards over chloro or cleric healers.
    Last edited by Savatage; 08-27-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savatage View Post
    Some how rogues convinced trion that they are the underdogs and Trion didn't nerf bard healing. Bards are the only class that can heal up to all 20 raid members at a time. It's come to the point were I would take bards over chloro or cleric healers.
    But you have to admit, we heal the lowest of any healing soul. Even if we are healing the entire raid.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Rift Chaser

bards heals 5 people, what are you talking about lol
    Last edited by Arrinx; 08-27-2011 at 03:02 AM.

When I was leveling my rogue not too long ago, his tooltip said that cadencense (spelling) heals 10 players, has that changed?

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

Bards are all smoke and mirrors. Sure we can heal 20 raid members at once. For like 150 - 200 every 3 seconds. Bard heals clog up the gaps of healing in between heals that actually matter but accumulate a huge number over time. But without a real healer and virtuoso down bard just can't heal fast enough for it to matter usually. Course every little bit helps. But if you could only use 1 healing soul to do the job and had to choose from a mages, rogues or clerics. The clerics and mages would probably make the biggest difference.

Also bards can support heal and buff but, clerics have 'oh ****' buttons that clutch a moment. Outside virtuoso, Bards hardly can kick it into overdrive.
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-27-2011 at 06:52 AM.

We had similar WFs. Having 8 Warriors and 3 p8 mages ensures no one has to be healed anyway.

Bards are a true asset for a group. I really wished more rogues would figure that out. Way more important than yet another ranger or useless sin achieving nothing at all.

I take it, playing Bard isn't exactly all that funny, though. So... well... idk.

Plane Touched

You don't think Rogue are currently the underdogs?

I have bard healed in Escalation where I've used every single cooldown and not died and STILL did not overheal the Clerics.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sarathor View Post
    When I was leveling my rogue not too long ago, his tooltip said that cadencense (spelling) heals 10 players, has that changed?
    the tooltip of invigorated soul says up to 5 party or raid members, aswell as coda of restoration - only heal that heals 10 people is motif of regeneration which only crits for about 180s

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrnation View Post
    You don't think Rogue are currently the underdogs?

I have bard healed in Escalation where I've used every single cooldown and not died and STILL did not overheal the Clerics.
    Why should you? You buff damage, decrease damage we take, debuff enemies, have CC abilities, and can heal. You're a great asset not just for the heals.

+ Reply to Thread