+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Warfront Warrior Data

Rift Master

Default Warfront Warrior Data

Halfway through P6 to P7. I've kept track of one thing in particular since I first started doing warfronts on this character.

So far only twice has the team with less warriors won. Yes, 2 times ever.

I hope sharing this will help make it more obvious that warriors need sweeping massive PvP nerfs. It's gotten old, please fix.
    Last edited by Valanceer; 08-26-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Ascendant

I'm convinced.

I wouldn't call that conclusive "data" but it is pretty much count the number of rogues you have beyond one, maybe two, bards and a flag runner if you are in WF/Scion. The team with more rogues is pretty much going to lose.

Though I will say, one of the last escalation WFs on my rogue was awesome. 12 warriors and 3 bards. Paintrain choochoo.
    Last edited by Sorreah; 08-26-2011 at 10:41 PM.
    Etna - Rogue 5/5 GSB 4/4 RoS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 10/11 HK PvP 8/8

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    I'm convinced.
    How could you disagree with the volume of data he has provided.

For that argument to have any chance of being valid he needs to give data on the other classes/callings.

Let me give you an observation: Out of the hundreds of WF's played only twice has a team won that had more rogues! We need massive across the board buffs!

Yes I will say it, rogues are cannon fodder and as a Warrior or Mage the very first class I target in PvP -almost every time- are Rogues. They die so fast its not even funny lol

In my cluster it depends if the defiants have 5 mages or not. If they do you'll be lucky to get 1 kill the whole game. If not you have a 50/50 shot of a win.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Valanceer View Post
    Halfway through P6 to P7. I've kept track of one thing in particular since I first started doing warfronts on this character.

I hope sharing this will help make it more obvious that warriors need sweeping massive PvP nerfs. It's gotten old, please fix.
    Funny cause every time I join a warfront it's the number of clerics that determine the win. And cleric determines which teams win because I say so. Screw data and proof and junk because I say its true so it's true.

Telaran

Clerics are dead in 1 second to warriors so OP correct

Too late, warriors have already been nerfed into oblivion. again. You cry if we do any decent dps, you cry if were not easily killed. Whats left? Warrior is the most restricted calling. You get tank or dps, and our dps is now nowhere near rogue/mage (unless you compare p8 to p4, which I think is WAY to common). Rogues and mages get all the tricks, the very few warrior tricks are completely counter-able by everyone else. Tank is neutered. It astounds me that rogues, who have all the advantages handed to them, top dps, heals, tank mode, and cheaty bs to make running stones, 1v1, 1vMany, etc completely effortless STILL find something theyre not absolutely the best at and complain. If your p6.5 and still cant find your place as a rogue, then youve got a problem cause its the easiest, most faceroll calling possible. Most of your souls are still viable in WF, warriors have 4 souls to pick from that are even worth crap now.

On a side note, we should all take a lesson from rogues. With everything possible handed to them they still cry and beg to get a 'win' button. You know what? its working. The thing rogues excell at the most is crying on the forums, and it works for them. We could all due to get better at that.

BTW, ive been in WF with all rogues. yes thats right, its getting THAT bad (theres a datapoint for you btw, when everyone goes to a class, you have a problem), and STILL nobody healed. I know, bard isnt the perfect healer for WF, ive heard it. SO WHAT, 19 rogues and not one wants to heal? complete fail. Im not going to say its the number of rogues that sets the match, thats pretty much always healers, and rogue is the go-to class for newbs cause the game builds in training wheels for you. I have, however, seen the occasional rogue who knows how to play and carries the entire match.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Valanceer View Post

Unless you're going to provide some "real data" like screenshots that you've used to "keep track of nothing", stop wasting everybody's time with useless threads based upon your own fantasies. From my perspective, in the warfront these days there is hardly any warriors by comparison to all other classes. That's because everybody stopped playing them unless they have rank8 gear cause they are nerfed into uselessness.

Frustration is, Trion is unlikely to revert us back, so basically its start over with a diff calling, fail all the way to r8 (at which time everyone else will be r8 and so well still suck) ,or quit pvp all together. Warriors started out average, and are now completely broken. frankly I feel robbed. With pvp theres a sense of 'its ok to get pounded now, ill take my licks and be awesome in 6 or 8 prestige levels', but I got a late start so the nerfs have pretty much tracked with my progression. Im now almost p6 and still have yet to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Its like they keep yanking the rug out from under us everytime we discover a passable spec to make us even semi usefull.
    Last edited by Deathnaught; 08-27-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Just to throw a data point your way, had a queue the other day, with the initial group of 15...

...and 10 were warriors. One of the guys even joked about it - "According to the forums, we'll be unstoppable!"

...we were absolutely crushed. Totally steamrolled.

OK, so now you say we didn't have enough heals - but yeah, that's my point. I've come to believe in wf that warriors alone isn't the issue - it's wariors with a good supporting cast.

(Incidently, nothing against warriors by this story - I've also seen a wf where we had 9/15 clerics, and got roflstomped, and of course the obligatory 10 rogues and got destroyed. I'd like to believe from this that what you need is balance in your group - but, sadly, what I've really concluded you need is gear - and nothing else matters.)

In all of my games, the team with the least amount of rogues has won 99% of the time.

Ascendant

Rogue needs one hell of a buff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast