+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rouge BS in WF

Shadowlander

Default Rouge BS in WF

You know Trion you spend all this time messing with all the classes in PVP yet you leave rouges the ability to blink half way a crossed the map its total BS... this needs to be fixed!

i herd rouges are overpowdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalfears View Post
    You know Trion you spend all this time messing with all the classes in PVP yet you leave rouges the ability to blink half way a crossed the map its total BS... this needs to be fixed!
    Get another Rogue to catch up and kill them, or get a Warrior to side swipe them.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
    Get another Rogue to catch up and kill them, or get a Warrior to side swipe them.
    sweep the leg.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Primalfears View Post
    Half way across the map huh? Exaggerate much?
    Bizmatek

Shadowlander

That's about the only thing rogues do better then anyone else, We run flags. QQ about the one damned thing we do better and we need a nerf... We can't beat a warrior in DPS, or tanking, Can't out AOE a mage, Can't kill a cleric... and your complaining cause we can teleport. Hey guys Riftstalkers shouldn't be able to teleport.... They should be the non teleporting tank that just plain sucks for anything T2+....

Oh and while were at it lets take away deadly dance, Nerf Spike and Shrap charges, and rogues new weapon will be a board with a nail in it that does 3DPS....

Yeah that'll show them for teleporting and mildly inconveniencing me... I had to run a whole extra 20 steps before I killed that rogue 20 steps.....

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Moshra View Post
    Half way across the map huh? Exaggerate much?

Not really.. in a few seconds they can be out of the base then in the middle and blinking again by the time they get to there base.

Rift Master

You wear makeup when you PvP...hawt

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle404 View Post
    i herd rouges are overpowdered.
    very nice

Plane Touched

LMFAO!! You realize Rogues are the most under powered class right now? Running flags is the only thing we CAN do. If you take away our teleports, we will be totally useless.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ihas2buckets View Post
    LMFAO!! You realize Rogues are the most under powered class right now? Running flags is the only thing we CAN do. If you take away our teleports, we will be totally useless.
    Truth

People just get pissed when you rob them of the expected easy kill.

Shadowlander

If they take away or nerf anything on rogue right now alot of people will probably just quit. There is no way I would re-roll another calling after 5 months invested in this one. As it is if 1.5 doesn't drastically improve rogues a lot of people would probably quite anyway and wait for the new starwars game to come out or go back to wow or another MMO for the time being.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Landmark View Post
    If they take away or nerf anything on rogue right now alot of people will probably just quit. There is no way I would re-roll another calling after 5 months invested in this one. As it is if 1.5 doesn't drastically improve rogues a lot of people would probably quite anyway and wait for the new starwars game to come out or go back to wow or another MMO for the time being.
    Couldn't agree more. I'm pretty sure Trion just forgot about us. There is LITERALLY nothing we can do that another class can't do better. Besides flag running. We are pretty beast at that.

Nope, there are several things that need nerf badly. Like blinking and Sip Away. Latter should be on 5 minute CD. USeless are you anyway but not because of class but players behind it.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Timukas View Post
    Nope, there are several things that need nerf badly. Like blinking and Sip Away. Latter should be on 5 minute CD. USeless are you anyway but not because of class but players behind it.
    Slip away doesn't need a nerf, no one gets killed by it unless they are a mage that doesn't know what their doing in PVP or another rogue. And if you managed to put DOTS on the rogue that tick for more then 3 seconds before they used slip away their knocked out of stealth anyway. How is this hard to beat? Again teleports are all we have at this point, can we beat a warrior after popping out of stealth, not if they have their break free ability off CD and definitely not if they have a shield and a particular proc on block Trinket. Can we beat a Necrolock or Dom? Not a chance if their playing right don't even get me started with Archon's and Clerics.

Just because your being annoyed by rogues in WF doesn't mean they need a nerf. Infact if you tell me your class I'll point you to a spec that will basically ruin my life as a rogue as I will have 0 chance of killing you if you play it correctly baring that you of course are not another rogue.

Nerf everyone so they only have 1hp 1mana and 1 ability each.
    Hoss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast