+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: First Hour of 3 days of a BONUS Warfront (Escalation)

Default First Hour of 3 days of a BONUS Warfront (Escalation)

The "powers that be" are continuing this non-sensical bonus again on an alternative warfront:

roflstomp blowout = Miserable gaming experience. No contest.

Time G D Notes
    12:02 0 3 roflstomp blowout
    12:22 0 3 roflstomp blowout
    12:30 0 3 roflstomp blowout
    12:41 3 0 roflstomp blowout
    12:56 0 3 roflstomp blowout came in 2 minutes before end
    1:00 0 3 roflstomp blowout they even held the last stone at their base for 4.5 minutes farming the new people just running down from spawn

Good idea with the bonus. Your results may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrun View Post
    The "powers that be" are continuing this non-sensical bonus again on an alternative warfront:

Time G D Notes
    1:00 0 3 roflstomp blowout they even held the last stone at their base for 4.5 minutes farming the new people just running down from spawn

Yeah it sucks. You have 5 options:

1) Continue to duke it out, to no avail while you watch your opponents rank up twice as fast as you do.
    2) Roll Defiant.
    3) Stop playing PVP altogether.
    4) Stop playing Rift altogether.
    5) Buy a second monitor and watch movies while alt-tabbed.

I just picked up a 2nd monitor for giggles and I accidentally found it made afk jumping in warfronts much more palatable. (I'm still quitting the game though because PVP is so broken)
    Last edited by overbyte; 08-26-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Time G D Notes

I count like close to 4k prestige there not counting kills in one hours time your crying why?

I generally love the Rift pvp. But everyone has an innate sense of right and wrong; this 3 day bonus mechanic is wrong as of a couple weekends ago. It ruins an otherwise fun warfront.

Imagine your only choice was to do Darkening Deeps over and over and over and over and over for 3 days. That it was your only choice. That's what happens with the "bonus" warfront because no one plays anything else.

Remove the bonus at this point and keep the alternative warfront. For the love of all.

I generally love the Rift pvp. But everyone has an innate sense of right and wrong; this 3 day bonus mechanic is wrong as of a couple weekends ago. It ruins an otherwise fun warfront.

Imagine your only choice was to do Darkening Deeps over and over and over and over and over for 3 days. That it was your only choice. That's what happens with the "bonus" warfront because no one plays anything else.

Remove the bonus at this point and keep the alternative warfront. For the love of all.
    Your argument is silly and with little merit

Rift Chaser

You know when the alternate wf first came out before they nerfed the favor gain(gogo 10k per match) it was like this for guardians. I don't know what changed though.

People can say better pvpers play defiant but I doubt that's the case across the board. I mean there are some servers where guardians roll defiant 95% of the time I'm sure.

I just don't understand why it's so one sided though. It's not like they have any advantages over us.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    I count like close to 4k prestige there not counting kills in one hours time your crying why?
    Hi dude. Favor doesn't matter anymore when you have everything already? But the main point is two-fold:

A) They take away our choice of Warfronts for 3 days (no one plays anything else for the most part)

B) Rarely is there EVER a contest. It's roflstomp go home spawn camp, either us or them. The End.

The last 4 days of Warfronts have been great fun, but here we go again.

Hi dude. Favor doesn't matter anymore when you have everything already? But the main point is two-fold:

A) They take away our choice of Warfronts for 3 days (no one plays anything else for the most part)

B) Rarely is there EVER a contest. It's roflstomp go home spawn camp, either us or them. The End.

If you have everything then why do you care? Its sounding like you got your **** this way and now dont want anyone else to.

Your argument is silly and with little merit
    Too bad that's all you can add. "Little merit". When you sit in the queue for 12.5 minutes for any other warfront other than the bonus one and you continue sitting there... you have no choice other than to log off. Explain how that's "little merit". You can't. With all those posts you have on these forums I'd expect something more comprehensive from you. But really it seems, you're of little merit all-together. Bye dude!

Rift Master

High end WF's ((level 50)) are rarely any where near as close as lower level WF's..

White Fall Esc is really really bad about this. I see more 3-0 games with 35-2 kills on that map then any other.

If you have everything then why do you care? Its sounding like you got your **** this way and now dont want anyone else to.
    Ohhh I get it. You've been picked on but big guys with big swords and evil mages that blow you up because you don't know how to play your class. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Too bad that's all you can add. "Little merit". When you sit in the queue for 12.5 minutes for any other warfront other than the bonus one and you continue sitting there... you have no choice other than to log off. Explain how that's "little merit". You can't. With all those posts you have on these forums I'd expect something more comprehensive from you. But really it seems, you're of little merit all-together. Bye dude!
    Trion cant force people to choose different wf's. If your tired of getting stomped get a premade together.

Ohhh I get it. You've been picked on but big guys with big swords and evil mages that blow you up because you don't know how to play your class. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    Ya that was exactly what I was posting. You want to know why your getting stomped? Its you, your terribad and bringing your whole faction down

Umm...I want to reroll guardian cause all my defiant cluster does is lose..I mean, we'll win twice in a row once in a blue moon (like right now as im posting) but...we just constantly go on a guardian premade loss streak..its awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMage View Post
    High end WF's ((level 50)) are rarely any where near as close as lower level WF's..

White Fall Esc is really really bad about this. I see more 3-0 games with 35-2 kills on that map then any other.
    In general, Whitefall is a good farming map. Escalation makes it even better. Unlike Garden, Dex, and Scion where you can accidentally easily win before the timer is finished - you can farm away in Whitefall until time runs out.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast