+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Silcan

Thread: Hello, I am doing pvp rift solo against guardian and get this loot table

Shadowlander

Default Hello, I am doing pvp rift solo against guardian and get this loot table

I just found out that if i spam Lost Hope from stealth against a guardian players at the pvp rift i get lots of planarite, is it working as intended? look below for the picture. If u dont believe me, try for ur self

http://cdn.imghack.se/images/cbf1159...785f7e5a52.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if this thread is removed. PM these things to purple names, not post them so everyone can get in on it and abuse it. Not saying you suck or anything, but, generally if it's too good to be true and seems abusable, it usually is

Yes, you stumbled upon a pretty nifty loophole.
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-26-2011 at 12:01 PM.

Awesome I dont have to retire my lost hope spec after all

Quote Originally Posted by Silcan View Post
    I just found out that if i spam Lost Hope from stealth against a guardian players at the pvp rift i get lots of planarite, is it working as intended? look below for the picture. If u dont believe me, try for ur self

http://cdn.imghack.se/images/cbf1159...785f7e5a52.jpg
    lol if u have to ask ... then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if this thread is removed. PM these things to purple names, not post them so everyone can get in on it and abuse it.

Yes, you stumbled upon a pretty nifty loophole.
    Let me guess you just ratted our helpful friend out?

Shadowlander

Mayby some guys have been doing this for a long time, scary tough. I just figured this one out today. sharing this will get it fixed faster.

Shadowlander

Atleast rogues is good for something riiiight?

Quote Originally Posted by Silcan View Post
    Mayby some guys have been doing this for a long time, scary tough. I just figured this one out today. sharing this will get it fixed faster.
    I hope it doesnt get changed, changing it would mean you need a zerg to get credit

Plane Walker

When you find something useful to spend that planarite on, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    Let me guess you just ratted our helpful friend out?
    Nope. The most I would ever do concerning it is just inform someone. If I did inform someone of an exploitish thing I wouldn't go low as to rat people out over it or demand punishment, I'm not vindictive. If Trion wants to punish people for doing things they have logs of everything in game, and I don't think it's right to pin-point someone just cause I'm aware of someone doing something when there would probably be others scott free due to what - my lack of knowledge? I'm not a policing type of person. Also - this isn't that game breaking. At best it's plat and planerite.

But to state again, no I didn't rat anyone or send PM's. Just stating generally what people should do when they find these things. I guarantee theres probably a handful of people who are just doing it now. I'm not, I don't care for the rewards it reaps and based on that I wouldn't want to log my toon abusing something especially after it gets posted. I know stumbling upon these things is kinda cool, but people got to resist posting these things D: Or atleast describing exactly how to do 'em
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-26-2011 at 12:42 PM.

I remember when doing rifts with the old contribution system at launch on my Rogue being able to spam Expose Weakness from stealth and get top contribution every time

Maybe it's the same bug, or some variation, still very cool and probably will get fixed eventually... Does this only happen on PvP rifts, or other rifts, too?
    Saralene - Cleric || Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Saralene View Post
    I remember when doing rifts with the old contribution system at launch on my Rogue being able to spam Expose Weakness from stealth and get top contribution every time

Maybe it's the same bug, or some variation, still very cool and probably will get fixed eventually... Does this only happen on PvP rifts, or other rifts, too?
    I'm sure it's the same kind of thing.

I'm not sure if this is an exploit though, probably just that the dev's didn't consider this and overtuned the rewards for certain stealthed actions.

I wouldn't say it's an exploit, just unintended outcome. There is a fine line.

Does it increase favor/prestige rewards? If it's just planarite then it's not really a huge deal but do expect it to be changed.

+ Reply to Thread