+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By generatedname

Thread: Escalation Whitefall AGAIN?!?

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    91

    Default Escalation Whitefall AGAIN?!?

    Last weekend escalation was whitefall so why is it this weekend too. Is it broken, all the low levels get ****ed.

  2. #2
    Soulwalker BlackEagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Whitefall is the only WF that has an escalation, the others don't have one...
    Last edited by BlackEagle; 08-26-2011 at 11:35 AM.

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Escalation is only for Whitefall. They don't have any other bonus or alternate WFs.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Ninjahax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    They don't have any other escalation maps yet, so as of right now it will always be whitefall on the weekends. Once they come out with more alternative maps you will see more variety.

  5. #5
    Telaran Zardoyi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riftmonkey69 View Post
    Last weekend escalation was whitefall so why is it this weekend too. Is it broken, all the low levels get ****ed.
    Its an Awesome WF ... my team just managed a massive 1 kill in a 15 min match ...

    Time for a new game , Warriors are just steam rolling anyone and everyone then able to AoE fear an entire team over and over .

    PVP in this game went from semi fun to complete @#$%.

  6. #6
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    lol. why aren't they letting us play the things that aren't made yet grrrrrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  7. #7
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,588

    Default

    Escalation is always Whitefall.

    In theory there will be other alternate warfronts in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I try to make everything I say signature worthy.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zardoyi View Post
    Its an Awesome WF ... my team just managed a massive 1 kill in a 15 min match ...

    Time for a new game , Warriors are just steam rolling anyone and everyone then able to AoE fear an entire team over and over .

    PVP in this game went from semi fun to complete @#$%.
    Warfronts are like a box of chocolates, you never know who is going to melt your face. The other classes can and will do it to you too. It maybe a god mode mage, or a cleric that can do 2mil damage. Probably not a rogue, but as soon as you try to melt thier face, they just slip away.
    Last edited by ultraplop; 08-26-2011 at 12:26 PM.

  9. #9
    Champion of Telara Hethroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraplop View Post
    Warfronts are like a box of chocolates, you never know who is going to melt your face. The other classes can and will do it to you too. It maybe a god mode mage, or a cleric that can do 2mil damage. Probably not a rogue, but as soon as you try to melt thier face, they just slip away.
    I have seen a rank 8 (I'm assuming) MM drop 33 kills in a WF escalation, so everyone can do it.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

  10. #10
    Soulwalker cptndunsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Whitefall/Warsong Gulch blows. Boring turtlefest.
    Roma Vita

  11. #11
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    231

    Default

    But we have escalation forums everyday....

    Can't you just ask something like that in guild chat or general chat within the game?

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cptndunsel View Post
    Whitefall/Warsong Gulch blows. Boring turtlefest.
    Hurr durr, let's draw a reference between Rift and World of Warcraft, because WoW was the first game ever to implement a capture the flag style of game play. And if you're complaining about people playing defensively in a game where they hold the advantage, you must hate any game that involves strategy...

  13. #13
    Plane Walker Azguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Starting this weekend bonus will apply to black garden and scion as well. Yay!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts