+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please bring back full premades. Thanks.

Default Please bring back full premades. Thanks.

Please let us que a full raid into a WF please. Whats the point of having a guild (besides World PVP) if we can only que 5 at a time. Make PVP team based.

Thanks!

Ascendant

but if warfronts were full of geared players, they would be forced to address class balance
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Plane Touched

They should use the current WF maps for some team-focused WF sessions, maybe on limited hours or days, preferably on a all server-wide basis.
    In that way, you have more fun playing both the PvE and PvP contents in the game as a guild.
    Players stay longer with the game when in an active guild. Hope they realize this very important fact.

As a solo guildless player who doesn't have interest in joining guilds atm either, I think you should be able to que as a raid or however much allowed. I didn't even realize you couldn't que as more than 5 cause well...I never que with people D:

That is kind of silly, just me though. I don't mind premades and never minded being out-ranked (cant out-rank me anymore suckas!). You only get better when the odds are against you.

edit: theres some BAMF's who que up solo. People admit defeat before they see if their enemy is even capable of defeating them if they try. The premade word sets off like alarms of anxiety and woe and self defeat!
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-26-2011 at 06:14 PM.

i agree because im sick of lower population faction being able to join our solo WF insta queue while we are forced to solo because even with solo our queue is 10-15 minutes.

today i faced two premades 3 games in a row while im solo queueing, and after that it stopped but a friend of mine said he kept facing them for 2 more games, meaning 5 games in a row 2 premades joining games with solo queue'rs ..

so remove this system so us high population faction can do the same and get our own premades in.. either that or just separate them completely.
    See you all in Wildstar!

+ Reply to Thread