+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tommyguns

Thread: Whitefall LoLz

  1. #1
    Plane Walker Riftrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    443

    Default Whitefall LoLz

    Escalation starts and we march in, a Cleric in random low level gear wearing a green cloth level 40 dress walks all the way from starting point to fang, grabs it. A third of the way to base he turns arround and starts walking towards the enemy base now! Half way he realizes after a few /bg and /w that hgoing the wrong way, turn around and score.

    He proceeds to do this 3 more times!

    The entire enemy team seems to not even see a Cleric in a level 40 dress unmounted doing this lol

    I'm still laughing...God saves us from PuGs!

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riftrox View Post
    Escalation starts and we march in, a Cleric in random low level gear wearing a green cloth level 40 dress walks all the way from starting point to fang, grabs it. A third of the way to base he turns arround and starts walking towards the enemy base now! Half way he realizes after a few /bg and /w that hgoing the wrong way, turn around and score.

    He proceeds to do this 3 more times!

    The entire enemy team seems to not even see a Cleric in a level 40 dress unmounted doing this lol

    I'm still laughing...God saves us from PuGs!
    This is exactly the kind of tunnel vision I've talked about.....

    People just keep fighting, going for top damage, or KBs... completely ignoring the goal of the game.

    I'm curious, was there "marking" going on?
    "If you don't have enough respect for yourself and others to learn how to spell and use proper grammar, you're really not worth paying attention to."

    - me

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,460

    Default

    I only wish I could be Captain Invisible (reminds of the guy in that weird superhero move where one guy would strip naked and think he was invisible, another guy could throw eating utensils with extreme accuracy and William Macy was ShovelMan or something like that).

    [edit] And The Spleen. Who could forget The Spleen?
    Last edited by astrocanis; 08-26-2011 at 06:08 AM.

  4. #4
    Plane Walker Riftrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grisheub View Post
    This is exactly the kind of tunnel vision I've talked about.....

    People just keep fighting, going for top damage, or KBs... completely ignoring the goal of the game.

    I'm curious, was there "marking" going on?
    lol marking, what marking.

    I got tired of starting every WF with : "Mark or pass lead!"

  5. #5
    Rift Master RubberDuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riftrox View Post
    Escalation starts and we march in, a Cleric in random low level gear wearing a green cloth level 40 dress walks all the way from starting point to fang, grabs it. A third of the way to base he turns arround and starts walking towards the enemy base now! Half way he realizes after a few /bg and /w that hgoing the wrong way, turn around and score.

    He proceeds to do this 3 more times!

    The entire enemy team seems to not even see a Cleric in a level 40 dress unmounted doing this lol

    I'm still laughing...God saves us from PuGs!
    i feel your pain i cant stand pugging either, specialy on defiant omg its terrible. you tell them to go right they go left.

    you tell them to heal you they stand there.
    you tell the clerics to go heals because we need heals they ignore you
    you tell them to attack the other teams healers they go for there dps


    some of the players you pug with just want to make you rip out your hair.

  6. #6
    Shield of Telara Jawsnap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Hate those people. I hate everyone who just runs in and doesn't give a sh*t about strategy or mechanics, or even the opposition...

    ... actually, let me re-phrase.

    I hate everyone.

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I do love Whitefall Steppes, when I'm the only one stealing the shard and the rest of group is playing gank the guardian. While I'm beating off 3-5 of them to get it to our base :/
    Junostorm
    <Total Aggression> Gaming - TAG
    Defiant - Greybriar Shard

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    some of the players you pug with just want to make you rip out your hair.
    Yep.. mainly the ones who think they're the amazing uber PvPer who should be giving orders (laced with cursing and insults).

    And then whine afterward that no one did what they were told.
    "If you don't have enough respect for yourself and others to learn how to spell and use proper grammar, you're really not worth paying attention to."

    - me

  9. #9
    RIFT Guide Writer Redcruxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    you tell them to heal you they stand there.
    you tell the clerics to go heals
    i stopped reading there...


    if you want clerics to heal you then try helping them out so they dont have to constantly heal themselves, or god forbid, roll a healer yourself!


    also if anyone tells me to heal them or to go heals, i purposely DON'T heal them or swap to a dps role because you all can kiss my *** if you want to tell me how to spend my 15$ a month

    the problem with pugs is that they have too many players only thinking only of themselves AKA YOU

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple Nimbis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menoetius View Post
    I'm beating off 3-5 of them
    Sounds like you're playing another game lulz

  11. #11
    Rift Chaser AintEvenMadBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    you all can kiss my *** if you want to tell me how to spend my 15$ a month
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    the problem with pugs is that they have too many players only thinking only of themselves

    Ok then.
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

    Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

  12. #12
    RIFT Guide Writer Redcruxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AintEvenMadBro View Post

    Ok then.
    yes because when i play healer im ONLY thinking of myself... right...

    when others act selfish i respond in kind

  13. #13
    Plane Walker Riftrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    443

    Default

    I got a new one:

    Score: 2/2

    Some genius says in /bg: ALL TO BASE DEFEND

    So what do they do? They all go to base, 2 fangs pop like they always do and BAM lost haha
    Last edited by Riftrox; 08-26-2011 at 08:20 AM.

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riftrox View Post
    I got a new one:

    Score: 2/2

    Some genius says in /bg: ALL TO BASE DEFEND

    So what do they do? They all go to base, 2 fangs pop like they always do and BAM lost haha


    I got a better one for you.....


    Regular Whitefall. Down 2/0....

    Self-proclaimed God of WarFronts (the same type of ******* that tells people to switch to heals, and mark healers) cries out... "Defend the base!!!"

    Dumbasses listen.

    Well....they DID prevent the 3rd capture...
    "If you don't have enough respect for yourself and others to learn how to spell and use proper grammar, you're really not worth paying attention to."

    - me

  15. #15
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    yes because when i play healer im ONLY thinking of myself... right...

    when others act selfish i respond in kind
    there's been an onslaught of afk's because people now count the number of healers on each team and determine win/loss before the match even begins.

    i'm a flag runner, i don't need your damn heals to win (plus i got pots). play or get out of my queue plz.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts