+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: God Mode Mage?

Default God Mode Mage?

There is a new mage chloro/lock now these guys aren't like any others. They are some kind of elite build that you can't kill. They are constantly over 50% health you can damage them all you want but you eventually end up dying to warlock armour. They don't even have to attack back and you end up killing yourself. You can put silences and heal debuffs on them but they don't go down. I was talking to one earlier and he said if trion knew about my build it would get nerfed..so i say lets try and expose this build!?

aux

Are you a rogue? You sound like a rogue.
    I'm so BORED

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    There is a new mage chloro/lock now these guys aren't like any others. They are some kind of elite build that you can't kill. They are constantly over 50% health you can damage them all you want but you eventually end up dying to warlock armour. They don't even have to attack back and you end up killing yourself. You can put silences and heal debuffs on them but they don't go down. I was talking to one earlier and he said if trion knew about my build it would get nerfed..so i say lets try and expose this build!?
    He's just some dumbass trying to take credit for a build as old as the game itself. R8 gear is the answer.

Purge, stun ,interrupt and healing debuff.
    Use them.
    Last edited by Valfador; 08-26-2011 at 12:45 AM.

So you've moved from crying about warriors to mages now?
    Malaka R8 Warrior - Defiant Faemist | Spanky R7 Mage - Defiant Faemist | FOTM R5 Rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.

something you posted i actualy agree on, mages are suppose to be high damage and squishy but at the moment there high dps built like tanks and can heal themselves just as good as clerics can they are just OP.

something needs to be done

It's me. I'm the God Mode Mage in the OP.

Your QQ empowers me even more.
    never go to bed angry - stay awake and plot your revenge

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    something you posted i actualy agree on, mages are suppose to be high damage and squishy but at the moment there high dps built like tanks and can heal themselves just as good as clerics can they are just OP.

something needs to be done
    Yeah, idiots need to stop making posts describing specs doing things that they aren't doing. Chloro/Lock while putting up numbers in warfronts do very little effective damage or effective healing in group fights. Chloro/locks appear strong in small scale fights especially against people with no healing. However, in group fighting which the game is balanced around they are essentially useless.

chloros own rogues get over it.... you just got outplayed
    The artist formally known as Dubs

Quote Originally Posted by Dubsack View Post
    no he just got out OP'ed and out FOTM'ed

there will always be scrubs abuseing all the OP broken builds abilitys and items and class's in game's then they have the cheek to say they owned you and there better than you by doing so.

makes me laugh so hard at these players, if they have to do this to play a game i bet they are realy realy bad a games and may as well go back to cheating at monopoly.

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    Yeah, idiots need to stop making posts describing specs doing things that they aren't doing. Chloro/Lock while putting up numbers in warfronts do very little effective damage or effective healing in group fights. Chloro/locks appear strong in small scale fights especially against people with no healing. However, in group fighting which the game is balanced around they are essentially useless.
    Your a mage, I think I've read something about it before so.
    Chlorolocks/dom > Anything in 1v1
    Chlorolocks/dom > Anything in a group of 5 battle.
    Chlorolocks/dom > Any PvP raid. With the exception of being focused down, because it requires 9 dps to kill them - You got me there..

Chloros own everything. And you even just stated that hes a rogue and got ownt. thats not being outplayed. thats being a spec that is apparently, since you said it...destined to own a rogue.

I guess when everybody was complaining about rank 8 warriors destroying rank 1s, thus causing them to get nerfed...was just them being outplayed, correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

soory bro but this game was not created for 1v1 pvp.... l2p and l2 adapt and counter end of story horrible thread
    The artist formally known as Dubs

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    no he just got out OP'ed and out FOTM'ed

there will always be scrubs abuseing all the OP broken builds abilitys and items and class's in game's then they have the cheek to say they owned you and there better than you by doing so.

makes me laugh so hard at these players, if they have to do this to play a game i bet they are realy realy bad a games and may as well go back to cheating at monopoly.
    Ignore this dumbass. All she does is sit in Meridian all day complaining about how broken her class is and how op everyone else is. I know because i was on her shard and 90% of the population has her on ignore.
    Last edited by Angelstears; 08-26-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Soulwalker

Yeah i don't mind if they nerf chrolo/lock or Chrolo/insertmagesoulhere IF i can have my pyros burst back to same lvl it used to be.

+20% damage for fulmi and cinder + inferno back to off gcd please. I enjoy playing glasscannon spec spreading death and destruction around but currently theres only stormcaller dealing enough burst. Pyro starts to shine after you got something like 1600+ spellpower but thats quite hard to get if your not r6+/raid geared.

Btw 51 point warlock dealing 2k+ aoe damage to high valor targets is stupid. Imo Empowered Darkness shouldn't effect on aoe.

soory bro but this game was not created for 1v1 pvp.... l2p and l2 adapt and counter end of story horrible thread
    And you completely ignored the rest of my post because its all correct and fact.

Thank you.

p.s Countering with a comment l2p and l2 adapt cause a class is OP, just proved that your blind and don't know what balance is.

I bet your pretty happy being a mage or cleric right now, amirite?
    Last edited by Cromagis; 08-26-2011 at 07:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast