+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Bard Spec

Default PvP Bard Spec

I've been looking around for a PvP Bard spec and I havent found anything recent. Many of the builds I've pulled up are pre 1.4.

I'm starting to really get into PvP with my rogue and I'd like to explore the support side of things. Anyone have a PvP bard spec they'd be willing to share?

Plane Walker

Play around with Bard/Riftstalker combinations, I can try and link you a specific one, but I found it fun to play around with it. You will do zero dps, but you will have great mobility, buffs for your group, solid heals, and be good at running objectives. If you have bad gear just starting out, it will give you some much needed survivability. Take infiltrator in your 3rd role with zero points for break free. You can also sacrifice points out of RS or Bard to get reduction in AOE damage.

The hero isn't always the one topping the killing blows, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elusion View Post
    Play around with Bard/Riftstalker combinations, I can try and link you a specific one, but I found it fun to play around with it. You will do zero dps, but you will have great mobility, buffs for your group, solid heals, and be good at running objectives. If you have bad gear just starting out, it will give you some much needed survivability. Take infiltrator in your 3rd role with zero points for break free. You can also sacrifice points out of RS or Bard to get reduction in AOE damage.

The hero isn't always the one topping the killing blows, trust me.
    Thanks for the great advice and suggestions! I have decent gear as I'm currently Rank 4 and I completely understand that I wont be topping dps charts! Honestly, rogues are pretty squishy as is and being support/heals I can only imagine how much attention I'll bring to myself; so I'm really looking for a build that pushes for survivability while pumping out buffs/heals.

I'll definitely take a look at Riftstalker!

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree.j...E2Gkg/t9awlil0

That's the build I run with right now, I find it very useful in WF's and the survivability is great, oh and it's also fun!
    Tonzilly - Prestige 7 Rogue

Bard hasnt really seen any changes in the last 6 months, old builds are fine, nothing new to post about on rogue calling.

(Gear)

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Rideyn View Post
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree.j...E2Gkg/t9awlil0

That's the build I run with right now, I find it very useful in WF's and the survivability is great, oh and it's also fun!
    THis is my exact spec

Ascendant

tonz, you giving my spec away? lol...
    Last edited by generatedname; 08-26-2011 at 08:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

+ Reply to Thread