+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How in the sam hill do we boot WF afk' DB's?

Telaran

Default How in the sam hill do we boot WF afk' DB's?

I'm at a loss here. Back to back wf's tonight had 1 very blatant afk'er (different people) sitting either at the spawn or at the general in port scion. I reported them AFK, asked others to, and had multiple other reports of them afk. At the end of the match regardless they are sitting with 0 damage, 0 healing, 0 deaths, 0 everything... and the same Favor earned (within a few percent) of everyone else.

If the AFK tool does not in fact lead to them being removed and someone coming in that can help our team, what tool are we supposed to use?

Quote Originally Posted by cdale View Post
    I'm at a loss here. Back to back wf's tonight had 1 very blatant afk'er (different people) sitting either at the spawn or at the general in port scion. I reported them AFK, asked others to, and had multiple other reports of them afk. At the end of the match regardless they are sitting with 0 damage, 0 healing, 0 deaths, 0 everything... and the same Favor earned (within a few percent) of everyone else.

If the AFK tool does not in fact lead to them being removed and someone coming in that can help our team, what tool are we supposed to use?
    Petition the GM's - along with any evidence you gather (ss of the scoreboards etc)

They do eventually suspend them
    Last edited by Liandral; 08-25-2011 at 09:54 PM.

This is annoying!
    Just report and spam /war so others wake up and report too

+ Reply to Thread