+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Warriors are still fked

  1. #1
    Banned Bunzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,823

    Default Warriors are still fked

    As a ranged rogue if you let a warrior get on your for 1 second either 1/4 or 1/2 you health is removed instantly the fact they have that planar blade ability means its pretty much almost impossible to try and kite them. Please fix their damage!

  2. #2
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    As a ranged rogue if you let a warrior get on your for 1 second either 1/4 or 1/2 you health is removed instantly the fact they have that planar blade ability means its pretty much almost impossible to try and kite them. Please fix their damage!
    Everyday you play, you get owned, and come here crying. Everytime you make one of these unproductive, baiting posts. OP, your crying is out of control.

    L2P stupid baddie.

    /unsigned with unconstructive feedback.
    Last edited by Columbian; 08-25-2011 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    I think the problem is too many terrible players in Rift that are involved with PVP.

    As well as when they die in PVP, all they see on their screen is the warrior.. not the other 5 ranged classes that assisted him.

  3. #3
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    As a ranged rogue if you let a warrior get on your for 1 second either 1/4 or 1/2 you health is removed instantly the fact they have that planar blade ability means its pretty much almost impossible to try and kite them. Please fix their damage!
    Please remove this guys rights too SPEAK..


    all it is, is QQ, without a solution
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

    1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

  4. #4
    Champion Rift Stinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    528

    Default

    i was in codex today and watched 1v1 a warrior range a mm rogue down, both equaly geared

    lol and their cheif arguement is theyre melee

    sure throw more fire, wind, earth ligthningtwho knows what spears at me cause pretend yoru a melee class

  5. #5
    Champion Rift Stinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    528

    Default

    warrior fotm > all

    and liek mmos warriors scale amazingly with gear

    with all the r6 r7 r8 warriors rolling around now the **** show will continue


    my dark touch ticking for 80 is gonna bring that 7.5k hp un'snarable, uber mobile, debuffing machine down quick

  6. #6
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rift Stinker View Post
    i was in codex today and watched 1v1 a warrior range a mm rogue down, both equaly geared

    lol and their cheif arguement is theyre melee

    sure throw more fire, wind, earth ligthningtwho knows what spears at me cause pretend yoru a melee class

    Bad players will always be bad, just like the OP.

    Sull, You guard or defiant? I woould like to help you "enjoy your pvp experience" on DS even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    I think the problem is too many terrible players in Rift that are involved with PVP.

    As well as when they die in PVP, all they see on their screen is the warrior.. not the other 5 ranged classes that assisted him.

  7. #7
    Soulwalker Zelarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbian View Post
    Bad players will always be bad, just like the OP.
    I bet you play a warrior. Am I correct?
    Last edited by Zelarus; 08-25-2011 at 04:54 PM.

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelarus View Post
    I bet you play a warrior. Am I correct?

    Actually, I play a mage, cleric, and warrior....yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    I think the problem is too many terrible players in Rift that are involved with PVP.

    As well as when they die in PVP, all they see on their screen is the warrior.. not the other 5 ranged classes that assisted him.

  9. #9
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rift Stinker View Post
    and liek mmos warriors scale amazingly with gear
    Rift warriors scale the worst of all classes.

  10. #10
    Banned Bunzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    There is no bad or good that can come into it when warriors can damage for as much as they do knowing you can hardly do that much damage back. Unless the warrior is a special child the warrior will always win.

  11. #11
    Champion Rift Stinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brutis View Post
    Rift warriors scale the worst of all classes.
    ok to be realistic

    as for scaling BEST with valor/pvp gear

    cleric, warr, rogue, MAGE LAST

    yes

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser StrikeQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rift Stinker View Post
    warrior fotm > all

    and liek mmos warriors scale amazingly with gear

    with all the r6 r7 r8 warriors rolling around now the **** show will continue


    my dark touch ticking for 80 is gonna bring that 7.5k hp un'snarable, uber mobile, debuffing machine down quick
    Sounds like your problem, since dark touch regularly ticks for 200-400 on me.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brutis View Post
    Rift warriors scale the worst of all classes.
    Pure, unadulterated pucky

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple Lonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikeQ View Post
    Sounds like your problem, since dark touch regularly ticks for 200-400 on me.
    No... pretty sure that sounds like your problem. You shouldn't PVP naked, tbh.
    Space Core: I'm in Space.
    Wheatley: I know you are, mate! Yep, we're both in space.
    Space Core: SPAAAAACE!

  15. #15
    Ascendant Pesmergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rift Stinker View Post
    ok to be realistic

    as for scaling BEST with valor/pvp gear

    cleric, warr, rogue, MAGE LAST

    yes
    Mages scale amazingly are you joking?

    I see r8 chloro/locks topping damage and #2-3 heals at the same time. Against equally geared opponents WTF ?

    Also necro/lock can obliterate people.

    .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts