Closed Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Original_Hellfire
  • 1 Post By generatedname

Thread: Happy Half Birthday Trion -

  1. #1
    Banned overbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,538

    Default Happy Half Birthday Trion -

    Your PVP still sucks

  2. #2
    Ascendant Original_Hellfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    2,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overbyte View Post
    Your PVP still sucks
    When are you going to rage quit? Or do you love playing something you hate?

    Definition on insanity: Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

    Id suggest you just leave rift.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Who the hell has half birthday's anyway.

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraplop View Post
    Who the hell has half birthday's anyway.
    michael scott

    oh and companies that don't think their game will make it a full year.
    Last edited by generatedname; 08-25-2011 at 10:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  5. #5
    Ascendant VirusDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraplop View Post
    Who the hell has half birthday's anyway.
    When you do not expect to have a full birthday, have to figure you take what you can get...

    ...btw, how the Hell do you do No Lie?
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

  6. #6
    Banned overbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    When are you going to rage quit? Or do you love playing something you hate?

    Definition on insanity: Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

    Id suggest you just leave rift.
    That's a good idea. I suggest you put your head in the oven and make your mother proud that you managed to follow through with something for once in your life.

    I've already cancelled my sub.

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Maybe it's just me, but this free game time and throwing the game out for 5 bucks feeles extremly desperate. I wish that Trion would go down with a little more pride, but oh well...

  8. #8
    Ascendant Original_Hellfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    2,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overbyte View Post
    That's a good idea. I suggest you put your head in the oven and make your mother proud that you managed to follow through with something for once in your life.

    I've already cancelled my sub.
    Thank good your endless qq was sickening

  9. #9
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,420

    Default

    I guess none of you ever heard of a 6 month anniversary.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    I guess none of you ever heard of a 6 month anniversary.
    a 6 month anniversary and a half birthday are COMPLETELY different, I am shocked you posted this. Next time read my 'Whole' post before replying with your QQ comments.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraplop View Post
    a 6 month anniversary and a half birthday are COMPLETELY different, I am shocked you posted this. Next time read my 'Whole' post before replying with your QQ comments.
    You're an idiot.
    Your birthday is the anniversary of your birth.

    Rift came out 6 months ago, it's their 6 month anniversary. They called it half birthday because they are corny.

    And if you don't know what a phrase mean, you probably shouldn't use it.

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Your birthday is the anniversary of your birth.

    Rift came out 6 months ago, it's their 6 month anniversary. They called it half birthday because they are corny.

    And if you don't know what a phrase mean, you probably shouldn't use it.
    oh man, lol, you just got pwnt. Ouch

  13. #13
    Prophet of Telara Kalevala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

    If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

    Thank you!

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts