+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Request to Buff Warriors

Default A Request to Buff Warriors

In particular, I'm talking about buffing the various gap closers. They need to be buffed for lower ranked Warriors. How many times have you used a gap closer as a low rank Warrior and you're already dead when you land at the target?

Yep, my suggestion is that when the dead body lands - it does the following:

Applies a mez - the foul smell and horrible sound of the dead body whumping on the ground disorients the target for a short duration.
    Applies a snare - after the mez wears off, the target trips over the body and stumbles for a short duration.
    Applies a debuff - reduces attack power and spell power for a short duration until the bits of body fall off.

...just a thought.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    ...just a thought.
    Won't be a popular one!

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    In particular, I'm talking about buffing the various gap closers. They need to be buffed for lower ranked Warriors. How many times have you used a gap closer as a low rank Warrior and you're already dead when you land at the target?

Yep, my suggestion is that when the dead body lands - it does the following:

Applies a mez - the foul smell and horrible sound of the dead body whumping on the ground disorients the target for a short duration.
    Applies a snare - after the mez wears off, the target trips over the body and stumbles for a short duration.
    Applies a debuff - reduces attack power and spell power for a short duration until the bits of body fall off.

...just a thought.
    to many kids moaning they cant play there mage rogue and cleric for warriors to get any buffs

Got to buff the warriors because the way they are now is ridiculous, my friend's father's friend seen one die about a week ago... he has a SS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    to many kids moaning they cant play there mage rogue and cleric for warriors to get any buffs
    Havent you complained about those very classes because you can't play your warrior?

Unless there is another latex duck quacking around here.

Prophet of Telara

If anyone needs gap closers, it's Rogues. We have ONE melee class with a closer, fairly deep into a tree that is useless for PvP. Y'all get far more utility into single builds than most other classes. Enjoy it - calling for buffs will probably just bring your nerf about that much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    The R1 Rogue can go Eradicate and stand back.
    The R1 Mage can...well, everything is pretty much stand back.
    The R1 Cleric can...well, outside of going melee DPS - everything is stand back.
    The R1 Warrior...feeds Bloodthirsty.

Their deaths should have some meaning!
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    If anyone needs gap closers, it's Rogues. We have ONE melee class with a closer, fairly deep into a tree that is useless for PvP. Y'all get far more utility into single builds than most other classes. Enjoy it - calling for buffs will probably just bring your nerf about that much faster.
    Did you read what I posted? I mean...at all?
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

+ Reply to Thread