+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Petition: we don't care about your war and your factions

Ascendant

Default Petition: we don't care about your war and your factions

queue times are always a mess, even when the warfront clusters are reevaluated, there are still long queues for some.

I wouldn't mind having the warfronts be 2 teams of players from either faction. have defiants on both sides, have guardians on both sides. whenever people queue, they get put into a quick game and the game shuffles everyone around for team red and team blue.

Fixes:
    • queue times
    • premade problem
    • the feeling that your faction is full of idiots that can't grasp basic concepts and you only get to play with these people
    • not being able to kill the people you hate from your own faction

i don't know I can't think of anything else. But I really don't know what the war is about, what the lore is, why I hate guardians. All I know is that the war is screwing up queue times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    i don't know I can't think of anything else. But I really don't know what the war is about, what the lore is, why I hate guardians. All I know is that the war is screwing up queue times.
    This is exactly what I meant about RIFT being a "hollow" game. Ironic the game's all about souls, but lacks one of its own.

+ Reply to Thread