+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sithtraller

Thread: SC New spell bugged

Shadowlander

Default SC New spell bugged

It it just ignoring all mitigation effects!? getting hit by 5k storm burst (not sure if its called like this) as r8 fully geared cleric ( so 45% player dmg mitigation), its even ignoring overload or any cds from mages and so on.

Warriors were fixed imediatly ... what about getting hit by 4-5k casts? -.-

Rift Chaser

I will say the spell hits a little to hard but a fully rank 6 or higher will not hit for 5k i have tested it out many time and can hit that hard on r1-r4 for 5-6k but on r6 or higher was only hitting for 3.5 or so but if you are a cleric and are not cleanse your self you are doing it wrong.

Haven't been hit by it once.

Then again I learned how to focus the weak classes about 7 ranks ago.
    JD - Formerly Archivist
    ||P8 Mage||11/11 HK||
    Breaking Bads @ Seastone
    Recruiting 1 Warrior or Rogue Tank - Apply on the Website!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchivistCarrion View Post
    Haven't been hit by it once.

Then again I learned how to focus the weak classes about 7 ranks ago.
    Lol I know right?

Hell with every class having insta full cleanses. You just let the mage get off like 6 pre cast for the lightning burst setup then F'd him by full cleanse while you proceed to 1-2 hit the SC'r

Playing ANYTHING with Gebrile/Tenecabo/Cabotene in the name.
    "Rogues were put in PvP for wars who need a bloodthirsty proc while killing a caster." - Lyanna
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pil16WPliWo 1.4 chlor dom video I made.. couple others in there too. Another video in the making coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sithtraller View Post
    It it just ignoring all mitigation effects!? getting hit by 5k storm burst (not sure if its called like this) as r8 fully geared cleric ( so 45% player dmg mitigation), its even ignoring overload or any cds from mages and so on.

Warriors were fixed imediatly ... what about getting hit by 4-5k casts? -.-
    warriors alwaysg et the shaft because the kids player the actual problems mages clerics and rouges and crying because they cant play there class's.

and yes lightning burst needs a nerf so does stormcaller itself in pvp anyway

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    warriors alwaysg et the shaft because the kids player the actual problems mages clerics and rouges and crying because they cant play there class's.

lol, SC needs a nerf, its already been nerfed and doesnt even do all that much damage If you die to a Stormcaller and its not from a lighting burst its just your fault. Well even from a LB its still your fault lol. SC is so squishy its redic! I rarely play it and when i do its just for sh*ts and giggles. And yes if your Set it up properly you can hit a rank 8 for 4K+ I dunno about 5k, highest i have gotten was 4.6 on a rank 8 and that was trinket/flux/powerstone.. maybe with a redball i guess it could get 5k

~what i really dont get is why so many ppl want a nerf to one spell that takes forever and a day (in terms of pvp) to set up. If a cabalist/MM or Sin/War(dont kno what the exact spec yall play nowadays, but anyway if those specs are given the same amount of time and actual space that it takes to get 1 LB off im sure the damage is the same for them if not higher. Instead of hitting the Warrior riftwalking everywhere try hittig the right target?

~but hey idc get it nerfed lol, good luck trying to kill a group of chlorolock 9k hp self buffed

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post

You think everything that isn't a warrior needs a nerf. SC has been nerfed hard. If you can't kill one in 8 seconds before they can get setup, there's a problem.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gebrile View Post
    Hell with every class having insta full cleanses.
    No they don't. More importantly not all specs do.

i got hit/gib'd by a LB on my R3 mage last night, i cried a little bit, i think it was a 5.2k crit, lol. **** happens, get over it OP.
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

+ Reply to Thread