+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pvp quest question

Default pvp quest question

Hi Everyone,

thanks for taking your time on reading my newb post below.

Currently getting over this issue
    "we keep losing at war fronts" read many posts on it so my question is very simple

other then the quests offered in sanctum below the dummies is there any were else i can get pvp quests from. My idea and theory is very simple stop pvping and just focus on quests and pvp rifts.
    im looking mainly for
    daily and
    weekly quests
    i know there are quite a few pvp quests that involve wf's so i join war fronts to complete them.

i will be going back to pvp when I have enough prestige points and factions to get better gear
    Last edited by Khalsa84; 08-25-2011 at 03:53 AM. Reason: forgot to add the quest types im in search for

21 replies and no answer :/

Sorry I cant be 100% certain as your different faction..

but if its like defiant side you will get 4 faction open world daily quests 1 weekly quest to close rifts and 1 daily warfront quests and that pretty much sums up PvP quests on offer atm.
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

Those are the only ones at this moment.
    Even free cost too much now

thanks for the responses -.- on my shard you get 3-4 from the pvp area below sanctum :/ but the problem is we keep losing in war fronts so prestige&favours is poor

Unfortunatly thier is little that I can suggest on warfront side, I would suggest still going into certain warfronts even though your side is loosing majority..
    Go for Port Scion and Codex these 2 tend to be most able to achieve something and always hit whitefall escalation just for the bonuses.. dont bother with Gardens for now as it sounds like it will be a frustrating game and whitefall (normal) is little better especialy if your cluster is struggling to control runners.. Other than that persevere and hope that some form of change occurs.
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

+ Reply to Thread