+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By edwinSu

Thread: PVP quests and gear gap.

Plane Walker

Default PVP quests and gear gap.

many people have truble with the gap between r1 and R6+ players

i have been thinking about ways to help the lower ranks along.
    many of the current pvp quests are basicly pve quests that alse give an PVP reward.

should more of these quests be intruduced but with a maximum rank restriction
    so PVP quests you could only pick up BELOW A CERTIAN RANK helping out the lower ranks a bit, so they can obtain some extra favor/prestiege while wating in the warfront queue.

and it woulden't be a free give away of gear some of the higer ranks seem to be afraid of.
    just an option helping lower ranks to gain favor/prestiege while waiting for warfront to pop

Rift Chaser

That's actually,..

A really good idea.

5 Extra dailies for rank1 and lose a daily every time you rank up till you get the default 4+random wf win you get now.

Gives newer players a way to get more prestiege/favor faster to bridge the gap without negating the time it takes to level it.

Champion

Sounds good, why not?

Shadowlander

In the video I saw online that talked about 1.5 it made note about new Master Dungeons where you could go to quickly take in a newer player and get them ready with last tier raid gear. That shows that Trion saw an issue or thought they did and are trying to fix it.

Why Trion does nothing about the issues in PvP, whether it be an accelerated rank / gear leveling path, or split the WG's I have no clue. I am also not sure why they decide it is best not to announce they are looking into it, will have a solution, or tell new 50's to give up and leave to another game?

This game, whether people like to admit it, is supposed to be fun for ALL players. That does not mean you have to win all the time, but to be at least competitive is a nice start. If you are a new level 50, they actually put BLOCKS from you entering into the dungeon finder for something they KNOW you cant be competitive in. Yet in the PVP game they do nothing.

Bonus weekends, BDAY and such are all nice, but it does nothing really. Those are going to be the times that the rank 6 - rank 8 players and guilds will put in the most time to maxmize their profits, thus making it even more unenjoyable.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Raitoken View Post
    That's actually,..

A really good idea.

5 Extra dailies for rank1 and lose a daily every time you rank up till you get the default 4+random wf win you get now.

Gives newer players a way to get more prestiege/favor faster to bridge the gap without negating the time it takes to level it.
    thank you i thought it sounded good too

+ Reply to Thread