+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Grazskin
  • 1 Post By baph

Thread: warfront queue times really bad

Plane Walker

Default warfront queue times really bad

whats the deal

There are way more of players of your faction queuing up on your server cluster compared to the enemy faction.
    Last edited by baph; 08-24-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    There are way more of players of your faction queuing up on your server cluster compared to the enemy faction.
    and we are starting to see a dropoff of people queing up for various reasons

Guardian Freeholme are about a minute.
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Miffo View Post
    and we are starting to see a dropoff of people queing up for various reasons
    Continuous nerfs and more game options. You want to see a real drop off wait till SWOR releases.

Changing everything up once a week and forcing you to research and respec constantly is completely ******ed. Once a month I could deal with but getting hit with a nerf every hotpatch isn't fun.

Eks
    Telaran

Default Try Sunrest

Guardian Sunrest is under a minute all day.

If you can run from the guild bank to the pvp goods area in Sanctum without a queue popping, you check to make sure you remembered to queue.

The server are balanced when it comes to factions according to Trion - so the waitingline for Defiants in WFs are just imaginary.

Quote Originally Posted by DaseinNJ View Post
    Continuous nerfs and more game options. You want to see a real drop off wait till SWOR releases.

Changing everything up once a week and forcing you to research and respec constantly is completely ******ed. Once a month I could deal with but getting hit with a nerf every hotpatch isn't fun.
    I would venture to bet that the drop off in people queueing has more to do with the horrible experience of low rank PVP than with "continuous nerfs."

Warriors, Clerics, and Mages have eaten the vast majority of the nerfs as of late and you still see MANY of them in every WF. The amount depends on the individual WF, of course.
    [Server] Faeblight
    [Retail] M_1=Chloromancer(D), M_2=Cleric(D), A=Rogue(D)
    [Beta 1-7] Tank (Reaver/Paladin)

Personally during the week I focus on PvP Rifts and que up for LFD. On the weekends I jump into bonus WFs. I also think less people que'd up because they wanted to wait for the huge bonuses of the half-Bday event. It makes sense why waste time grinding at 1/4 the rate? Lol

Seastone Qs pretty quick. I only ever waited maybe 5 minutes or more on my 20's bracket warrior.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Rift Disciple

Notice most people saying they are having instant or fast queues are guardian. Population imbalance is rearing it's ugly head. =(
    Last edited by Player0ne; 08-25-2011 at 09:04 AM.

People are attempting to win prizes by rolling new toons to get the most achievements possible during the half-birthday celebration...
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    this is the problem in my opinion.. because i have 10-15 min queue solo while i asked guardians in our cluster they queue 2 mins in a 5 man premade and instant solo

in my opinion trion needs to find a way to balance those factions, for example allow defiant transfer to guardian one way ticket xD or lock defiant for a while so ppl are forced to only make guardians.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Faction change would solve this
    Last edited by Aluano; 08-25-2011 at 09:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread