+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Im sick of being the weakest class

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Im sick of being the weakest class
    Then do what I've done. Roll up a Warrior, Rogue, Mage, AND a Cleric.

So far, 3 of my 4 are level 50 and they are either fully T1 or T2 geared (except my mage who isn't "fully", but close) and my 4th character is level 34 and climbing fast.

In about 3 more weeks (I'm slow ... I do lots of dailies on each of my characters, including crafting), I'll have 4 level 50s, and no matter what Trion does, I'll have "The most powerful" character there is.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    R8 MM crits me for 900 Hasted shot and 1700 deadeye shot from 35m.

I have 1000 valor and 11k armor.

I feel 0 sympathy for them ... I especially feel no sympathy for what hey do to my mage teammates with their 3k dead-eye shots.
    So you have in the region of what - 80% mitigation? And yet you claim that deadeye crits you for 1700. Thats a base deadeye pre mitigation of 8.5k? I call BS.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    people have ALWAYS complained about the rogue..........

whens the last time you saw a complaint about clerics dps? one 5 day period in the entire 6 months of the game????

only complaints about clerics is from low rank dps saying they cant kill them fast ENOUGH....

facts speak for themselves... the most played class int he GAME is rogue.
    And yet its the weakest. I can point you at plenty of clerics who can shrug off 6 well geared dps without breaking a sweat. Rogues need a buff - or clerics and warriors (and chlorolocks) need a nerf.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    So you have in the region of what - 80% mitigation? And yet you claim that deadeye crits you for 1700. Thats a base deadeye pre mitigation of 8.5k? I call BS.
    Mitigation hard caps before 80%. Getting 100k armor and 1mil armor won't make a difference.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    And yet its the weakest. I can point you at plenty of clerics who can shrug off 6 well geared dps without breaking a sweat. Rogues need a buff - or clerics and warriors (and chlorolocks) need a nerf.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgNqlNVJeXY

Good players are good.

I feel 0 sympathy for them ... I especially feel no sympathy for what hey do to my mage teammates with their 3k dead-eye shots.
    Yes, Rank 1 people! This is what makes sense! This and nothing alse! Fighting rank 1 people. DO NOT WORRY! I can crit rank 1 people for 4k.

This are the crits you can see:
    NOTE: I was rank 8 at that point with best gear and best Marksman spec.
    • Dead Eye shot on Rank 8 Warrior Para/Champ/Vind (Orzie) critted for around 1580 damage.
    • Dead Eye shot on Rank 8 Mage Chloromancer (Aceofhearts) Critted for around 1900 (damage on rank 6 Stormcaller was 2250) damage.
    • Dead Eye shot on Rank 8 Cleric Warden/Templar (Ashee) critted for around 1750 damage
    • Swift Shot on Rank 8 Warrior Para/Champ/Vind (Orzie) critted for around 250 damage.

This tests I have made to find a good crit/high sustained damage build. The Build is 51Marksman/5RS/10Inf.
    In the tests I have used Codex trinket, had +25% AP proc and was standing on Sniper's Pedestal.
    Without any buffs I had around 1050 Attack Power.

Please post a Screenshot of a MM critting a rank 8 Mage (can post rank 6 also) for 3k Dead Eye shots. I can post a Screenshot of:
    • 2000 Void Bolt crit from Tictactoe
    • 1600 Devouring Shadows crit from Tictactoe
    • 2100 Draining Bolt crit from Acham
    • 2100 Void Bolt crit from Acham
    • 1700 Devouring Shadows from Dny
    • 2100 Void Bolt from Dny

PS: Subdue is overpowered.
    Op@Sagespire -> Laizy@Whitefall ->
    Oooooooo@Whitefall (Rank 7, quit) & Ooooooo@Whitefall (Rank 8, quit)
    Note: CYRUS sucks!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    You really think I out gear 97% of the player base? I find that very hard to believe.
    Tigruz,

I have PVPed with you when you were R6 and topped charts over you when I was rank 3 with my Rune Carved Bow and you were cruising with Nut and Petgroup. In fact only Nut was above me, but he's a WAR and he does know how to play it.

I am not saying you're bad, I am saying anyone Rogue can dominate a WF because most WFs are filled with low valor or no valor players. But if you played R6+ vs R6+ group play I hardly doubt you'd be saying **** at all.
    Last edited by kdps; 08-25-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by brutis View Post
    No one in the video is R6+

And that's the major point of all the recent threads popping up around the rogue forums. Please, people, stop posting your videos against low valor targets, when you're decked out at 900+ valor etc.
    Last edited by kdps; 08-25-2011 at 07:23 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Clerics, Mages and Warriors are what people complain about.

No one ever mentions rogues apart from the fact they can slip away.

Can you make us perhaps actually compete with the other classes?

I don't think you understand how over it I am.

Rogues can kill Rogues.
    Rogues can't kill anything else. (that is equally geared)
    That seems to be it.
    Well, first of all you're absolutely wrong. I see rogues killing people all the time. It can be done. Also, you need to understand that the utility and high defense of the rogue souls is a tradeoff for pure dps. You can't have all those shiny toys and be an offensive juggernaut.

NB/BD/Inf

NB/MM/Inf

Sin/Inf/Rngr

Sin/BD/Inf

Bard/RS/Inf

Bard/RS/MM

MM/Sin/inf

Are all fine for different roles in WFs L2P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    NB/BD/Inf

NB/MM/Inf

Sin/Inf/Rngr

Sin/BD/Inf

Bard/RS/Inf

Bard/RS/MM

MM/Sin/inf

Are all fine for different roles in WFs L2P
    The complaint isn't about WFs jesus christ. Can you get that in your head?
    Last edited by kdps; 08-25-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdps View Post
    Tigruz,

I have PVPed with you when you were R6 and topped charts over you when I was rank 3 with my Rune Carved Bow and you were cruising with Nut and Petgroup. In fact only Nut was above me, but he's a WAR and he does know how to play it.

I am not saying you're bad, I am saying anyone Rogue can dominate a WF because most WFs are filled with low valor or no valor players. But if you played R6+ vs R6+ group play I hardly doubt you'd be saying **** at all.
    Heh, done the premade vs. premade thing and have had the same results, it's just playing smart. What's your characters name?

I feel like some people haven't explored all of the possibilities in our class yet. People are just sticking to the cookie cutter specs out there and expecting amazing results.

Last night I saw some guy playing a RS/Sin combo on the other side in a PS match, he was doing great (saw him take down a high rank warrior on my team, I didn't help because I actually wanted to watch his spec at work because he absolutely owned me in my spec). That spec isn't listed on the forums or if it is it isn't too well known. People need to explore more before screaming for a buff or that they are underpowered. I can guess that many of the people that play the rogue class and are complaining we are super under powered haven't tried messing around with a few specs.
    Last edited by Tigruz; 08-25-2011 at 07:32 AM.
    <Retired>

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasa View Post
    Rogues keep killing me - I must suck
    2nd that. I am a cleric and rogues drive me crazy and very often kill me off (of course I am rank 1 and I don't know what it is like any higher than that.) They are like lil flies that I can't bat away. So I just can't imagine you here whining.

All your points make no sense but the biggest one i had to laugh at is 2.

The fact you think rogues can kill warriors without taking any damage means you have no idea.
    the fact they can kill warriors without takeing damage means you have no idea you cant play your class because your bad so quit moaning jesus

its just the rogues cant play there class, rogues are broken enough and they just want to be OP and broken.

just let the baddies moan some more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast