+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Im sick of being the weakest class

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    I like it how every rogue just ignored this guy's post.

Your obviously doing it wrong.
    Because he's lying. I'm on his server.

A rogue will not beat a heal specced cleric with a brain, a rogue will not beat a warrior with his off GCD abilities up, and its a crapshoot if theyre specced RB/Pally, a rogue will have a very hard time with a decent chlorolock, and a rogue will beat any other rogue he gets the opener on. (This is assuming all players are geared and skilled)
    Last edited by Rolemodel; 08-24-2011 at 05:49 PM.
    Crymoor/Crymor
    Rank 8 Rogue
    <The Granite Guard>

Plane Touched

Rest easy forum people, and dry those nerd tears... I present to you, somebody will skill...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgNqlNVJeXY

Do note to check out his other videos on the highest pop, best PvP server in Rift.

L2P
    Last edited by Columbian; 08-24-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    I think the problem is too many terrible players in Rift that are involved with PVP.

As well as when they die in PVP, all they see on their screen is the warrior.. not the other 5 ranged classes that assisted him.

Rank 8 rogue here and top damage and KBs in almost every warfront I'm in...premade or pug.
    Last edited by Gill; 08-24-2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Reply to a post that was removed
    <Retired>

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    I kinda agree with the guy who said people who play rogue are stupid
    Much like the OP, L2P instead of crying on the forums.

/end ... I haz ur moniez?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    I think the problem is too many terrible players in Rift that are involved with PVP.

As well as when they die in PVP, all they see on their screen is the warrior.. not the other 5 ranged classes that assisted him.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Columbian View Post
    Rest easy forum people, and dry those nerd tears... I present to you, somebody will skill...

Do note to check out his other videos on the highest pop, best PvP server in Rift.

L2P
    Some high ranked guy kills a few people. Several people in the video he kills are under 5k hp and don't even count.

I can make a video of that too. Show me where he fights a warrior with a shield and comes out on top or he kills a warrior without using double bleed into slip away.

HE IS skilled but like any pvp video its only ever going to show him winning fights. The first 2 people he killed were prolly in PvE gear.

A cleric with 5200hp and a mage with 5k hp? Hell the mage wasn't even a chloro and it took him 15 seconds to kill him without heals. Show me that same fight where he is fighting a chloro with warlock armor on and without Anathema(he used it on the cleric).

Oh and also for him killing like 3-4 people who just finished the rift. So what? I can kill 3-4 people who are wearing full PvE gear, have 0 valor, and are busy looking in their bags and discussing who gets said purple item based on their /rolls and don't notice someone prolly off camera or behind their open windows for a few seconds.

That right there any decent rogue can do and its not hard. He isn't fighting geared/skilled people just decent people and comes out on top because he outgears them.

Rank 8 rogue here and top damage and KBs in almost every warfront I'm in...premade or pug.

I kinda agree with the guy who said people who play rogue are stupid, because those dumb rogues tend to rely on the dumb cookie cutter specs out there, but that is just my opinion.
    Show me you beating any other rank 8 class.

Rift Disciple

I kinda agree with the guy who said people who play rogue are stupid, because those dumb rogues tend to rely on the dumb cookie cutter specs out there, but that is just my opinion.
    So you out gear 97% of the players you face in pvp and you do well? /shocked?

Prophet of Telara

L2P
    Not saying Krazer is bad, but this video is a bad example of your point. Almost everybody he fights is around 5k HP. That's a pretty easy fight for a Rogue, and implies bad gear. Rogues usually run with the least HP of any other class nowadays (besides Rifstalkers), and I have 6.3k in my Assassin build at P7. He's higher ranked, killing low rank players in bad builds.

That doesn't represent what WF's are currently made up of. Most mages are Chloro/XXX with 7k+ HP, most Warriors are RB/XXX with 8k+ HP, and Clerics seem to have a few different common builds...a tankish melee build with 8k+, their normal heal builds, and cabby. Sure, there are a few other people out there, but we all know that low-rank players are insignificant in the game's current state. They are really just a speedbump.

Quote Originally Posted by Elipse View Post
    So you out gear 97% of the players you face in pvp and you do well? /shocked?
    You really think I out gear 97% of the player base? I find that very hard to believe.
    <Retired>

Rift Chaser

You really think I out gear 97% of the player base? I find that very hard to believe.
    If you are rank 8 right now then yes, yes you do outgear 97% of them.

Even more so now that the 'cheaters' got rolled back.

I mean how many people are rank 8 vs non rank8? I think on my server there are less then a dozen guardian side with way more then 400 at 50.

L2P

One word: Fail.
    Even free cost too much now

Ascendant

L2P
    I like Krazer, but that video really doesn't prove anything. First two minutes were boring as hell.

First he takes down a cleric that just barely breaks 5K HP, and some ****ty Elementalist spec mage, while they're fighting mobs.

Then he stomps all over a completely ******ed dominator that just stands there and doesn't even toss out a Storm Shackle and move away.

Then we get about a minute's worth of him getting healbotted in a warfront while having zero melee on him.

Props to him for being good at what he does, but none of those situations were even remotely challenging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I try to make everything I say signature worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sao like Mayo View Post
    That's exactly what he's saying. Rogues tend to do stupid **** because they can just slip away if it gets bad. You notice a good rogue just as much as you notice a good warr/mage/cleric.
    NO - "they" cant just slip away - what about the other souls who dont have this ability - rogue does not = sin
    tho some fools use the generic term "rogue" to refer to one soul and one ability they hate - looking at rogues over all yes they are crap atm and serious buffs are needed

Bunzy I'm sick of you whining on forums 24/7. If Rift is too hard for you go play Lego Universe.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gabraael View Post
    The rogues in <CoLD> lead nearly every warfront in killing blows.
    I do that too. It's not like I'm useful to the team or anything but wait for others to tear down the opponent and when there's 500HP or something left open from stealth and steal KB.

Looks good in statistics while everyone that has any brain knows I did nothing to earn that KB.

You can make rogue look good in warfronts. All you need is pocket healers (yes, plural) and you stay alive for those 6-8 GCDs to kill the target. Of course that target has to be carefully selected and crits have to come, but that's another story...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast