+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I need help understanding warrior

  1. #1
    Banned Toxen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    715

    Default I need help understanding warrior

    So just now in a codex I got owned by a warrior that just ran in circle's doing nothing?


    So I am looking at the log and the moment I hit him with PS that stuns him for 4 seconds. He doesnt use break free and he is hitting me with a shield buff that hits me 7 times ranging from 250-350 dmg.

    Taking me half health?

    How is this possible?

  2. #2
    Plane Walker Boltswiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Burning blood. Deals 30% of the Warrior's strength as damage when crit.
    Pedia < Chronicle > @ Laethys US
    DPS Warrior Gear Spreadsheet - http://tinyurl.com/43qqmar

  3. #3
    Banned Toxen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boltswiki View Post
    Burning blood. Deals 30% of the Warrior's strength as damage when crit.
    Like how can he do that when I stun him first.

    This is my problem alot of the experienced warriors are landing an atk on me when I stun them from behind so, how is it possible to get an ability off before the CC?

    This is when I am in stealth phase.
    Last edited by Toxen; 08-24-2011 at 01:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser Saralene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
    Like how can he do that when I stun him first.

    This is my problem alot of the experienced warriors are landing an atk on me when I stun them from behind so, how is it possible to get an ability off before the CC?

    This is when I am in stealth phase.
    It's not an activated ability - it's a passive talent from the Riftblade tree:

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c__L...x0c

    You are, in fact, killing yourself in this situation (ala Warlock Armor).
    Saralene - Cleric || Wolfsbane

  5. #5
    Banned Toxen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saralene View Post
    It's not an activated ability - it's a passive talent from the Riftblade tree:

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c__L...x0c

    You are, in fact, killing yourself in this situation (ala Warlock Armor).

    Oh my god that's stupid!

    So looking at the talent tree he spents points in that, combined with Static shock, and other talents to buff static shock and then stacks atk power gear and basically since they know a rogue will pop a dodge buff, they are automatically getting free attacks.

    That is whats killing me and thats why they run around in circles or stand there and do nothing.

    Cheap tactics!

    So no matter how many stuns or timed stuns, this is a rogue killer spec. UGH! disgusting.

    Here I thought a Cleric getting a free debuff to stop rogues from stealthing was bad enough!


    Alright guys thank you for your help for such short notice! *bow*
    Last edited by Toxen; 08-24-2011 at 01:50 PM.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker Boltswiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
    Oh my god that's stupid!

    So looking at the talent tree he spents points in that, combined with Static shock, and other talents to buff static shock and then stacks atk power gear and basically since they know a rogue will pop a dodge buff, they are automatically getting free attacks.

    That is whats killing me and thats why they run around in circles or stand there and do nothing.

    Cheap tactics!

    So no matter how many stuns or timed stuns, this is a rogue killer spec. UGH! disgusting.

    Here I thought a Cleric getting a free debuff to stop rogues from stealthing was bad enough!


    Alright guys thank you for your help for such short notice! *bow*
    Well, maybe rogues should have considered the consequences before they called for paragon to be nerfed.
    Pedia < Chronicle > @ Laethys US
    DPS Warrior Gear Spreadsheet - http://tinyurl.com/43qqmar

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts