+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wow Bonus Whitefall Steppes is Awesome gameplay experience! Switch it for normal mode

Default Wow Bonus Whitefall Steppes is Awesome gameplay experience! Switch it for normal mode

Wow that last weekend version of Whitefall Steppes was awesome! Why not switch it with normal version? way more fun from my point of view. But Democracy is important. so why not let the community vote on it?

Ascendant

Who would want to play an awful WF for bonus prestige/favor?
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

I might actually queue for Whitefall if they did that. I typically "Queue All" and then leave WS because it is not a fun experience.
    Naylix <Fatal Tendencies>
    50 Warrior Tank - Molinar (PvP)
    Reaver Paladin Void (RPV), Paladin Warlord Reaver (PWR)

Trion should let us play alternate whitefall during the week, but keep the bonus during the weekend. The whole alternate thing is dumb, I don't see why they're giving us limited access to a good warfront.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    Who would want to play an awful WF for bonus prestige/favor?
    I'm not sure if this is what the OP meant, but I'd play Escalation without the bonus prestige/favor. It is as fast paced as Black Garden, but on a bigger field. Great fun! I think they should use Escalation as the "normal" Whitefall Steppes WF and use the other for the bonus weekends.

BTW: warfronts are not PvP, unless you consider Madden PvP I guess. Warfronts amount to a game of keep away, or king of the hill, or capture the flag. But thats like everything else here, just my opinion.
    Last edited by Jaelon; 08-24-2011 at 12:50 PM.
    I'm wearing my asbestos underwear. Flame on!
    Quote Originally Posted by mo0trix View Post
    So buy a keyboard that lets you assign macros....

I've played since launch and I don't mind pressing a line of buffs... repetitive, sure... but so is masturbation... still we keep doing it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    Trion should let us play alternate whitefall during the week, but keep the bonus during the weekend. The whole alternate thing is dumb, I don't see why they're giving us limited access to a good warfront.
    To keep it fresh and fun. Also to the poster above you, I do the same thing but that is because I am maxed notoriety with Whitefall.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

I agree.
    WFS is the worst WF ever without Escalation.
    The map is too damn big; I spend more time running back and forth as opposed to PvPing.
    Last edited by empyrean; 08-24-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Jaelon View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what the OP meant, but I'd play Escalation without the bonus prestige/favor. It is as fast paced as Black Garden, but on a bigger field. Great fun! I think they should use Escalation as the "normal" Whitefall Steppes WF and use the other for the bonus weekends.
    No you guys are both saying the same thing. We get a good WF all week and then on the weekend suffer through a bad WF for bonus favor/prestige.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    Wow that last weekend version of Whitefall Steppes was awesome! Why not switch it with normal version? way more fun from my point of view. But Democracy is important. so why not let the community vote on it?
    I wish they would switch over steppes to the weekend mode full time.

I understand if they dont want to leave the bonus, which is fine, but I like the play style of the wf on the weekend rather then the normal steppes.
    www.empiresunited.com

To keep it fresh and fun. Also to the poster above you, I do the same thing but that is because I am maxed notoriety with Whitefall.
    It's only stale and boring if you farm it all day, which is completely up to the player. Most people who've been playing for awhile are already sick of the 4 warfronts we have, why limit a new (good) one to weekends?
    Last edited by PVStar; 08-24-2011 at 12:50 PM.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Ascendant

It's only stale and boring if you farm it all day, which is completely up to the player. Most people who've been playing for awhile are already sick of the 4 warfronts we have, why limit a new (good) one to weekends?
    To keep it fresh and fun so you don't get burned out on it...
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

To keep it fresh and fun so you don't get burned out on it...
    Again, it's the players choice to choose how much they want to play it. You won't get burned out on it if you know how to not overplay it. People who enjoy it are screwed during the week, and people who actually enjoy the regular whitefall are screwed during the weekend.
    Last edited by PVStar; 08-24-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Ascendant

Again, it's the players choice to choose how much they want to play it. You won't get burned out on it if you know how to not overplay it. You're basically saying that Trion is forced to hold our hands and say we can have hamburgers on weekends, but we're stuck with moldy bread during the week.
    Did you not read what you posted? If people are already sick of the 4 we have that you can play as often as you want, what would stop them from getting burnt out on escalation if they could play it whenever they want? Oh that is right, nothing. It is fine the way it is.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Did you not read what you posted? If people are already sick of the 4 we have that you can play as often as you want, what would stop them from getting burnt out on escalation if they could play it whenever they want? Oh that is right, nothing. It is fine the way it is.
    To give them some variation. Besides, why the hell do you care if others get burned out on the content? How does it affect you in the slightest?
    Last edited by PVStar; 08-24-2011 at 01:01 PM.

Ascendant

To give them some variation. Besides, why the hell do you care if others get burned out on the content? How does it affect you in the slightest?
    It does not affect me. Changing the game affects me. I like having the new Whitefall on the weekends because it is refreshing to have something new. No reason to get mad.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast