+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: dear trion

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default dear trion

    TRION i am a rank 8 and have been some time now and all i do is pvp i preety much have all the achievments so what now, you give me no insentive to play any more the only thing possibly i can do is start another char

    TRION i need more from this game i need guild pvp achievments i need better ranking systerms to feel im the best

    TRION PvP is a team effort yet you base your pvp on soul grinding wtf are you thinking lots of rank 8 sitting around on there ***** do jack ****

    TRION best way to sort this out give me arena or some rated system,

    Trion anyone trys to flame this thread bann them

    thanks

    proness
    Last edited by praggers; 08-24-2011 at 08:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Credo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,172

    Default

    Play to have fun or don't play at all.
    Even free cost too much now

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    i love "dear trion" threads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default

    play to have fun are you ******ed i am playing to have fun but my fun has been cut short because i have nothing to do.

  5. #5
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default

    The fun is in the kill. You shouldn't need an additional carrot to kill your enemies. Keep in mind this is a role playing game. I'm not suggesting you start speaking some funny ancient variant of English, but try to get into your characters shoes a bit more. You are at war. Your enemy wants to kill you and what you stand for. You have been a valiant soldier in the fight against them and have been awarded with the best equipment availible at the time to destroy them.

    If you need any more reason to kill the enemy then that, you will NEVER be happy. Say arena is released, and you end up being the greatest PVP player ever, getting all achievements and rewards. You will be right back here crying for more rewards.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default

    nope i be waiting on the next season and ranking more chars to get the best titles on every single class

  7. #7
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    judging by your spelling and grammar you have plenty left to do in life...like maybe 8th grade or something. Just an idea

    Don't ban me Trion puhpuhlease
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default

    pfff im rubbish at english but doesnt matter im a lab tech (microbiologist)

  9. #9
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by praggers View Post
    pfff im rubbish at english but doesnt matter im a lab tech (microbiologist)
    the only lab tech without a proper education, interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    as much as I hate to support this thread, there is a current lack of incentive to PVP... my incentive for hitting R8 (50k prestige away!) on my warrior is the thought of going back to my R4 mage... and seeing how broken he is now. (have you seen the list of broken spells!?!?!?)
    Last edited by Tankalron; 08-24-2011 at 09:39 AM.
    Tankalron :: Fires of Heaven :: Deepwood (US) Defiant

  11. #11
    Champion iHunii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by praggers View Post
    TRION i need more from this game i need guild pvp achievments i need better ranking systerms to feel im the best
    Gratz you grinded to R8 .. since when did that make you best? (i take it your talking about skill)
    Orchide (Kelari) | eXile Corp (Rocket Science) | Assassin/Marksman
    Level: 60 (R80) | Server: Zaviel

  12. #12
    Champion Auden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Man, all you have to do is proclaim you are the best to bring out all the butt-hurt pvp heroes out of the basement.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Original_Hellfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    2,525

    Default

    Shouldnt the op be in school? His spelling and grammar needs attention!

  14. #14
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by praggers View Post
    TRION i am a rank 8 and have been some time now and all i do is pvp i preety much have all the achievments so what now, you give me no insentive to play any more the only thing possibly i can do is start another char

    TRION i need more from this game i need guild pvp achievments i need better ranking systerms to feel im the best

    TRION PvP is a team effort yet you base your pvp on soul grinding wtf are you thinking lots of rank 8 sitting around on there ***** do jack ****

    TRION best way to sort this out give me arena or some rated system,

    Trion anyone trys to flame this thread bann them

    thanks

    proness
    Go outside. Get some air.

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    138

    Default

    i no why ppl dont want arena because it will seperate the players with skill and the players that dont and this is excalty what i want to many ppl thinking they are the **** because they have rank 8 gear and tbh they really aint get arena in rift and watch me go to the top

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts