+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: dear trion

when i hit r8 if

i will be probably looking at pvp rifts :P and elites and carry on getting factions on wf's!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    the only lab tech without a proper education, interesting

If it were true, that would scare the hell out of me.
    "If you don't have enough respect for yourself and others to learn how to spell and use proper grammar, you're really not worth paying attention to."

- me

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by praggers View Post
    i no why ppl dont want arena because it will seperate the players with skill and the players that dont and this is excalty what i want to many ppl thinking they are the **** because they have rank 8 gear and tbh they really aint get arena in rift and watch me go to the top

Could you say that in English?
    "If you don't have enough respect for yourself and others to learn how to spell and use proper grammar, you're really not worth paying attention to."

- me

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Grisheub View Post
    If it were true, that would scare the hell out of me.
    According to this YOU HAVE CANCER!!!!!

oh wait, it says cancre sore..
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Rift Disciple

Here you go, OP.

http://youtu.be/3RI0-WNxSKw

- me

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    According to this YOU HAVE CANCER!!!!!

oh wait, it says cancre sore..

Dammit.... MT. Dew, all over my keyboard.

- me

Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    Man, all you have to do is proclaim you are the best to bring out all the butt-hurt pvp heroes out of the basement.
    ahaha made me LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Dear Praggers

I understand you have been Rank 8 for a short time and whilst you may focus soley on PvP thierfore leveling up faster than the majority of gamers..

The devs at Trion have to focus on both aspects of the game, thier is already further warfronts to be implemented in the near future and I am sure much more in the pipeline that will wet your palette.

Im certain you will understand the developers are only human so thierfore must sleep eat and all other human activities and as much as they love their jobs they also love thier familes as well.

Everyone at Trion will undoubtfully appreciate your understanding and will endeavor to bring you more carrots on a stick as they can be implemented.

Many Thanks

Tak. E. Abreak
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    judging by your spelling and grammar you have plenty left to do in life...like maybe 8th grade or something. Just an idea

Don't ban me Trion puhpuhlease
    hahahahaha

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Mlaar View Post
    Dear Praggers

I understand you have been Rank 8 for a short time and whilst you may focus soley on PvP thierfore leveling up faster than the majority of gamers..

The devs at Trion have to focus on both aspects of the game, thier is already further warfronts to be implemented in the near future and I am sure much more in the pipeline that will wet your palette.

Im certain you will understand the developers are only human so thierfore must sleep eat and all other human activities and as much as they love their jobs they also love thier familes as well.

Everyone at Trion will undoubtfully appreciate your understanding and will endeavor to bring you more carrots on a stick as they can be implemented.

Many Thanks

Tak. E. Abreak

So.. no offense meant, honestly.

But it's driving me nuts. I have to point this out.

Remember there, their, and they're by the following rules:
    • there: the word here is in there so refer to there as a word for location.
    • their: the word he is in their so refer to their as a word for people.
    • they're: there is an ' in they're so they're is like they are. Instead of saying they're, say they are to see if it makes sense.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're

- me

Quote Originally Posted by Grisheub View Post
    So.. no offense meant, honestly.

But it's driving me nuts. I have to point this out.

Remember there, their, and they're by the following rules:
    • there: the word here is in there so refer to there as a word for location.
    • their: the word he is in their so refer to their as a word for people.
    • they're: there is an ' in they're so they're is like they are. Instead of saying they're, say they are to see if it makes sense.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're
    Its ok I take no offense.. after all Im English so I believe I am entitled to brutilise my own language as I see fit and to be honest having 3 different spellings of a word was always so damn confusing that I just pick one and pray someone else will correct my mistakes
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

I suggest you reroll a new toon
    So that we lowbie can Kill you and enjoy the game.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

Quote Originally Posted by Kok View Post
    I suggest you reroll a new toon
    So that we lowbie can Kill you and enjoy the game.
    Ohh come on!! it was only a simple grammer issue!! do I really need to be killed for that!

Oh wait you were directing your post at the original poster
    Sureen - Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by praggers View Post
    TRION i am a rank 8 and have been some time now and all i do is pvp i preety much have all the achievments so what now, you give me no insentive to play any more the only thing possibly i can do is start another char

TRION i need more from this game i need guild pvp achievments i need better ranking systerms to feel im the best

theres already neough content in the game to be considered enough, if players such as yourself didnt spend 24/7 playing rift all the time then you wouldnt complete the content in rift so quick, so its your own fault that you have done everything.

TRION PvP is a team effort yet you base your pvp on soul grinding wtf are you thinking lots of rank 8 sitting around on there ***** do jack ****

yes pvp is a team effort but you can single handedly win warfronts due to clerics and rogues they still need to balance pvp

TRION best way to sort this out give me arena or some rated system,

arena's would be bad for rift untill the class system is balanced and fixed

Trion anyone trys to flame this thread bann them

then dont post such rediculous threads

thanks

proness

i think i just about got it there

Hello, is this the english class? i hope you guys know this isnt, when someone tries to make a point his english has nothing to do whether its valid or not, if you are mature enough then simply respond to his suggestion, with it or against it, not against his language!

Some guy posted a youtube link in this thread and in that same video it tells you that only 10% of the world is native english, that means there is 90% chance you will meet people that do not speak perfect english as you would like them to, so get over it, im sure you understood everything he said in the first place, i did! responding with " can you repeat that in english please " is only making you look like an idiot to be honest. And if you honestly cant understand what he said and actualy want him to repeat it for you in perfect english, then im sorry but you are not as smart as you think you are, which means you are in no position to belittle that man.
    Last edited by Byona; 08-25-2011 at 08:54 AM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast