Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Warriors

Default Warriors

Warriors are still topping warfronts with damage and killing blows.

Nerf them again.

Plane Walker

and then nerf whoever tops it after that, then after the post warrior-nerf top damage is nerfed (whatever calling that is), nerf the next calling after that as well...no calss should ever, I repeat for emphasis, NEVER, be on top of the charts. That is of course if they are doing the most damage, AND (heres the catch) doing the most heals. Go.
    Last edited by Ravingbeotch; 08-24-2011 at 12:04 AM.
    PvP and Warfront Forum Anthem
    PvP whining never ends...
    It just goes on and on my friends...
    "Something killed me in a warfront and I don't know what it was...
    So I'll start a thread and rage and cry forever just because..."

Rift Chaser

Uhh? Mages are topping the charts doing 5 times the damage of warriors plus they heal

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post

Nerf them again.
    Yeah, I'm not sure where you're playing but mages are topping the scoreboard where I am.

The paragon damage nerfs really need to be undone.

(I'm a mage.)
    This is why we can't have nice things.

except that casters are doing 3-5x the damage.

Stormcallers and cabalists are melting the 10 and 15 men hotspots of both BG and escalated WF.

It's cool though, cause I'm enjoying the favor and prestige.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Wow Bunzy is butthurt, thread # 100 or so about this eh bunzy? ^_^

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Corian View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure where you're playing but mages are topping the scoreboard where I am.

The paragon damage nerfs really need to be undone.

(I'm a mage.)
    Mages only top charts if there is no (good) cabalists around. If you have skilled r8 cabalist, NOBODY can get anywhere near his damage, simply cos he vaporizes that big group before mage (SC) rotation is done. I used to look healers to see who will win, now I look cabalists. If I regocnize cabalist (I have list ) there I tell mark/focus on him instanly. Before that cabalist is down, everything else should be ignored. And if he is not down in 15s after fight starts, we have lost.

Anyway, nobody serious plays paragon anymore, which pretty much shows that nerf went too far. All damage - which is not much to begin with - comes from RB now.

(I'm rank7 warrior / rank4 mage - I'm pretty much happy with both classes but I think rogues need buffing and clerics all around 'adjustments')
    I was born amidst the purple waterfalls.
    I was weak, yet not unblessed.
    Dead to the world. Alive for the journey. -Nightwish, Bless the Child

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post

Nerf them again.
    learn to play your class, dont forget warriors are in your face all the time hitting numerous times so they will have higher chance of getting the killing blow from the 100 hp you proberly have left from a mage hitting you for 5k+ or aoe'ing everyone for 3k+

warriors are gimped and keep gettingn erfed and suffering because other players cant play the other class's

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    Uhh? Mages are topping the charts doing 5 times the damage of warriors plus they heal
    I was just about to say....

Quote Originally Posted by Torchhammer View Post
    I was just about to say....
    get a warrior to try to solo a cleric or a mage, the warrior wont last long

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    learn to play your class, dont forget warriors are in your face all the time hitting numerous times so they will have higher chance of getting the killing blow from the 100 hp you proberly have left from a mage hitting you for 5k+ or aoe'ing everyone for 3k+

warriors are gimped and keep gettingn erfed and suffering because other players cant play the other class's
    Bad warriors seem to be hurt a lot by nerf, but good ones kill my cleric as easily as they did pre-nerf
    Septica 86 Sorc, Nikola 95 DOK, Karak Norn
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/display.php?user=segro

Quote Originally Posted by segro View Post
    Bad warriors seem to be hurt a lot by nerf, but good ones kill my cleric as easily as they did pre-nerf
    warriros cant kill a cleric solo not unless the warrior is rank 8 and the cleric is rank 4 and below lol.

im not a bad warrior i can tell you i dont abuse and crap like FOTM and planar blade and i seem to be doing just fine and even the FOTM warriors dies against clerics and mages and soemtimes rogues.

you need to learn to play rift and stop moaning because your bad at the game.

warriros cant kill a cleric solo not unless the warrior is rank 8 and the cleric is rank 4 and below lol.

im not a bad warrior i can tell you i dont abuse and crap like FOTM and planar blade and i seem to be doing just fine and even the FOTM warriors dies against clerics and mages and soemtimes rogues.

Uh...you might not do the FOTM crap, but every single Warrior in my battlegroup does.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Plane Touched

I'm R7 and have 9300 hitpoints, almost 12k armor as justicar, I think I'm OK player, yet Kk (warrior on defiant Keenblade) kills me in about 15s. Also, most other clerics on same server are amazed I last that long
    Septica 86 Sorc, Nikola 95 DOK, Karak Norn
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/display.php?user=segro

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    Anyway, nobody serious plays paragon anymore, which pretty much shows that nerf went too far. All damage - which is not much to begin with - comes from RB now.
    actually reason nobody serious plays Paragon is because they found a new spec that kicks *** all the nerf did was get the number crunchers to look at other souls then almost everyone else jumped onto the bandwagon
    Last edited by Mlaar; 08-24-2011 at 05:36 AM.
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast