+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Warriors Dev: Nerf PVP Synergy Crystal or Buff ALL HK Synergy Crystals.

Default Warriors Dev: Nerf PVP Synergy Crystal or Buff ALL HK Synergy Crystals.

As of now PVP Synergy Crystals combined with 51 RB will TOP Single Target DPS.

PVP items topping DPS in Raiding is unacceptable.

In the long run 4 HK pieces with a Synergy should outdo PVP Synergy Crystals.

Implement PVP ONLY items OR Buff HK Synergy Crystals.

PVP gear should not be BiS for a Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Valthirus View Post

Sure, then let's get all the equal DPS HK 1handers with the massive hit on it out of WFs.
    Last edited by Puzzlebox; 08-23-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

PvP gear is starting to be BiS for everyone.

And everyone's going for it, too, because - face it, it's much easier to just grind the same warfronts into tedium than actually clear the encounters. Most of the raiding guilds that have cleared over half of Hammerknell are decked out in PvP gear; it's just that easier to get.

Having a character for PvE and one for PvP... it's getting really damn annoying. The game's broken enough as-is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

(HK) Relic weapons are BiS for PvP with no equal alternative offered (not to mention the whole focus/hit crap working in PvP).

Suck it, play the whole game - that's what PvErs told the PvPers too when the first relic weapons showed up and now I'm telling you the same.
    Last edited by Wake; 08-23-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Furienify View Post

And everyone's going for it, too, because - face it, it's much easier to just grind the same warfronts into tedium than actually clear the encounters. Most of the raiding guilds that have cleared over half of Hammerknell are decked out in PvP gear; it's just that easier to get.

Having a character for PvE and one for PvP... it's getting really damn annoying. The game's broken enough as-is.
    It's driving me crazy, though.

You don't know how many PvErs I had to coordinate report AFK on because they're botting WFs when it's not raid time.
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

This is the pvp/wf section of the forum, please take your raiding e-tears back to the pve section.
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    (HK) Relic weapons are BiS for PvP with no equal alternative offered (not to mention the whole focus/hit crap working in PvP).

Suck it, play the whole game - that's what PvErs told the PvPers too when the first relic weapons showed up and now I'm telling you the same.
    Disable Relics in PVP? Make Relic PVP weapons? There are so many ways to fix this.

Rift Master

It doesn't matter. You still have to clear the encounters the same amount of times to progress even with PvP gear how it is.
    PROTIP: Tanks can't use PvP gear. It's missing a pretty important stat. Maybe you've heard of it? It's called Toughness and if it's not capped tanks get 1-shot.

Also, everyone else still needs helms, gloves, rings, necklaces, and weapons for HIT. You don't just casually pick up 300 HIT from runes. k?

Not to mention, PvP gear is not BiS in PvE like people keep spouting. A lie repeated a thousand times doesn't become the truth.
    The PvP synergy crystal is a pretty nice crutch, but that's all it is.
    Last edited by Valanceer; 08-23-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanceer View Post
    It doesn't matter. You still have to clear the encounters the same amount of times to progress even with PvP gear how it is.
    PROTIP: Tanks can't use PvP gear. It's missing a pretty important stat.
    Tanks are 10% of any given raid, and not all that difficult to gear up once you get things rolling. Your biggest concern is DPS and Healing, both of which benefit immensely from PvP gear. Your only other barrier to clearing the instance is simply executing the fight.

If you want to actually gear up with RT2 PvE gear, then yeah, it'll take you awhile. But with PvP gear, you don't have to; all that's left is HK Relic gear, which most people won't see for awhile.

Edit @ Edit: 'Crutch'? It's 200 extra spell power, that's nothing to sneeze at, especially considering how bad some of the class synergy crystals are. R7/R8 gear is on the same line as RT2 drops; the only thing stopping you from clearing HK with that gear is the Hit/Focus debuffs present on the top floor bosses.
    Last edited by Furienify; 08-23-2011 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

Rift Master

Tanks are 10% of any given raid, and not all that difficult to gear up once you get things rolling. Your biggest concern is DPS and Healing, both of which benefit immensely from PvP gear. Your only other barrier to clearing the instance is simply executing the fight.

If you want to actually gear up with RT2 PvE gear, then yeah, it'll take you awhile. But with PvP gear, you don't have to; all that's left is HK Relic gear, which most people won't see for awhile.
    The only barrier is execution in the first place. GSB has been done to death with truckloads of blues and even greens. They want you to do their content. Seriously, they love it.
    They want to give you every opportunity to be there. Execution is top tier.
    Last edited by Valanceer; 08-23-2011 at 11:49 PM.

You still need to do PvE for + hit/focus gear. PvP gear just make it easier so you don't need to get full set to be useful.
    Note:PvP gear take more time to get
    1)However unlike raid , you don't need to get 10~20 ppl to PvP.
    2)There is no such thing as luck in PvP , you get favor for winning and losing.
    There is ppl who run 20 time GSB and still don't get what they want.
    The worst part is, they have no idea how many run they are going to take for the loot to appear.
    and we all know how "Cheap" mark item is.
    Also that
    PvP is more interesting than PvE
    PvE is interesting only on first few run, after that it become downright boring, especially for those who has the gear and are asked to help others.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

Tbh, as a PvPer? I'd have rathered the synergy crystals that give buffs to specific skills rather than the blanket AP/SP increase we get for PvP.

It's all a bit silly atm.

And yeah, PvP gear shouldn't be BiS for anything involving raiding. I'm of the opinion that PvE gear shouldn't be superior in PvP, so it follows that PvP gear shouldn't be superior in PvE.

That sucks for you guys.

How to fix any of this?

Normally I have some kind of answer that makes sense in my head, but in this case? Hell if I know.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Telaran

The best fix I have seen mentioned was having valor have some kind of negative effect on PvE, for instance lowering hit or something the like.

Quote Originally Posted by htomeht View Post
    The best fix I have seen mentioned was having valor have some kind of negative effect on PvE, for instance lowering hit or something the like.
    Hit/focus has a positive effect on PvP though, so that feels sloppy.

I think if the problem is the synergy crystal, that's probably where it should be solved.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

aux

The thing that would make sense is to make both sets of crystals available both in PvP and PvE.
    I'm so BORED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast