Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why can't we report P1/2 players for zoning into the match?

Default Why can't we report P1/2 players for zoning into the match?

If you can report AFK and idle players for being useless and leeching, then the same thing should apply to P1/2 players. After all, they are just as useless as people who AFK and idle.

Banned

I find the kids in all PvE gear (sub T1, at that) telling people in PS "rush to idol, kill it, kill miniboss, rush to boss, kill boss" the most detrimental of all.

People who don't actually want to PvP in PvP.
    Last edited by Eorith; 08-24-2011 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Inappropriate content

Sword of Telara

So you started at rank 3+ did ya

Hope you never decide to re-roll a different calling.

No sure if serious and/or sarcastic. Hoping for latter.

Also, I'm that annoyingly impossible to heal R2 Warrior who actively tries to fear everything in sight before going down, because let's face it, that's about all I can do. So far, my record for most deaths in a single WS match is 14. I spend more time dead than alive.
    Space Core: I'm in Space.
    Wheatley: I know you are, mate! Yep, we're both in space.
    Space Core: SPAAAAACE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonz View Post
    No sure if serious and/or sarcastic. Hoping for latter.

Also, I'm that annoyingly impossible to heal R2 Warrior who actively tries to fear everything in sight before going down, because let's face it, that's about all I can do. So far, my record for most deaths in a single WS match is 14. I spend more time dead than alive.
    Lol thats my plan as well riftwalk in drop a riftstorm hoping for some crits to spread LW, fear and rw back if I can. Or take a spirit ticket and get inline.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Corebot View Post
    So you started at rank 3+ did ya
    Only warriors are really hurt by the lack of valor at R1/R2, but they do have plate & a large HP pool.

Everyone else has viable ranged specs and can gear up to actually do some damage. Getting to R3 takes almost no time anyway.

I do like these non-geared folk, unless it's an entire WF of R1/R2s. It is seriously degrading to hit R8s all day watching your crits fall under 1k. It's surprising to watch some kid die to a 2.6k crit while you go "OH ****!". Vex really tells me who's going to eat a big one and who I should save for last :O.
    Last edited by jMerliN; 08-23-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    Only warriors are really hurt by the lack of valor at R1/R2, but they do have plate & a large HP pool.

Everyone else has viable ranged specs and can gear up to actually do some damage. Getting to R3 takes almost no time anyway.

I do like these non-geared folk, unless it's an entire WF of R1/R2s. It is seriously degrading to hit R8s all day watching your crits fall under 1k. It's surprising to watch some kid die to a 2.6k crit while you go "OH ****!". Vex really tells me who's going to eat a big one and who I should save for last :O.
    lol, really? Only warriors huh? Even though it often seems like it there are actually 3 other classes in this game besides warriors.

Please tell me this entire thread is a joke. If it's not a troll thread then I vote we should be able to vote kick people based on how stupid they are. Op first on the list.
    Last edited by Reiz; 08-23-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Reiz View Post
    lol, really? Only warriors huh? Even though it often seems like it there are actually 3 other classes in this game besides warriors.

Please tell me this entire thread is a joke. If it's not a troll thread then I vote we should be able to vote kick people based on how stupid they are. Op first on the list.
    Yes, only warriors. The fact that you cannot reason why is an indication that you might need to see a doctor about that massive dysfunction happening in your brain.

Champion

Yes, only warriors. The fact that you cannot reason why is an indication that you might need to see a doctor about that massive dysfunction happening in your brain.
    No, really, there are 3 other classes in this game that need it a hell of a lot more than warriors. Why is that warriors are the only ones that think they are squishy? If warriors are squishy then what is a mage? Or worse, a rogue?
    Last edited by Reiz; 08-23-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Reiz View Post
    No, really, there are 3 other classes in this game that need it a hell of a lot more than warriors. Why is that warriors are the only ones that think they are squishy? If warriors are squishy then what is a mage? Or worse, a rogue?
    Stupidity +1

Soulwalker

I pretty much gave up, the gear difference is ridicules, so im pretty much gonna afk in wfs and stop caring till im r8. If it still sux, Ill just sell my account. gg trion

Champion

Stupidity +1
    I like posts like this. If you can't figure out my *** backwards biased logic that's based on facts that I made up then you're an idiot. That about sum it up?

Derp.
    Last edited by Reiz; 08-24-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Doesn't matter what calling you are. If you're in R1/R2 people will notice. And you will get 1-4 shot left and right whether you're melee or range by everyone or anyone...whether they're melee or range.
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Rift Chaser

There is no such thing as a ranged spec in this game, if you're playing against anything but braindead opponents. Refreshing gap closers, that are not on any kind of DR, coupled with snares, stuns, silences, and interrups, with a dash of 2k dps thrown in have seen to that.

This game has devolved into Quake.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast