Thread: Slip Away hurts rogues the most

Default Slip Away hurts rogues the most

Opening with a bleed then using slip away:

Most clerics can heal it.
    Most mages can heal it.
    Most warriors can take it.
    Rogues are screwed.

Or case number 2:

You get opened on and you start beating your opponent, they slip away open on you again and you manage to kill them. But yet as a rogue you can do anything but watch as your health slips away even if the person that put it on you is already dead.

Please do something about this.. Because atm its messing with rogues the most.

Plane Touched

Wow, I have never seen somebody cry so much about BS things as you OP. Like 2hours ago, you spamed every subsection of the forums with "VK DISPELS TO MUCH, NURF" and now this...

Wait, me and my friend tested it, and it has to be true bros.

/facepalm

This thread is neither constructive or Giving helpfull feedback, and should be considered as "Baiting and Trolling" in which is subject to closure.

Nb4lock+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    I think the problem is too many terrible players in Rift that are involved with PVP.

As well as when they die in PVP, all they see on their screen is the warrior.. not the other 5 ranged classes that assisted him.

Rogues are fine, slip away is fine, our bleeds are fine, its just you.
    http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6849/senokasigzl1.jpg
    Senoko - R50 Rogue, Greybriar - Guardian
    Subscribe/Watch my vids! - http://www.youtube.com/user/iTzSenoko
    Check out my livestream! http://www.twitch.tv/Senoko
    Latest PvP video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_AV7xpAFSg

Quote Originally Posted by Columbian View Post
    Wow, I have never seen somebody cry so much about BS things as you OP. Like 2hours ago, you spamed every subsection of the forums with "VK DISPELS TO MUCH, NURF" and now this...

Wait, me and my friend tested it, and it has to be true bros.

/facepalm

This thread is neither constructive or Giving helpfull feedback, and should be considered as "Baiting and Trolling" in which is subject to closure.

Nb4lock+1
    That wasn't me but nice try.

Rift Chaser

love it when rogues do this, i kill them and they don't respawn due to waiting untill i die to there bleeds (not sure why every assassin i fight does this...)

but it only takes about 4 seconds to get out of combat which is more than enough time to drink water and laugh at them for wasting there time

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Arrinx View Post
    love it when rogues do this, i kill them and they don't respawn due to waiting untill i die to there bleeds (not sure why every assassin i fight does this...)

but it only takes about 4 seconds to get out of combat which is more than enough time to drink water and laugh at them for wasting there time
    You should try drinking Ironpine melange, much more effective
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Being killed in a WF is the worst thing you can do to your personal favor gains and team score. Slip Away is the most important ability in WFs for teams who do not want bad rogues dragging them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrinx View Post

Cause shoot, if were going to have time invested in the opening sequence and combat.......might as well try to catch the ending Def not wasted time. If you zoom the spectrum back a little bit you could say the same about time spent in front of my PC screen. It's no biggie, I just wanna see the ending is all!
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-24-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Opening with a bleed then using slip away:

Most clerics can heal it.
    Most mages can heal it.
    Most warriors can take it.
    Rogues are screwed.

Think about what the classes strengths and weaknesses are. No you can't just walk up to any class and go 11111 5 11111 5 11111 5 11111 5 WIN! I mean, you have to utilize your strengths against their weaknesses. Realize your strengths, realize their weaknesses.

+ Reply to Thread