+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric PvP - Lowbie style

Rift Disciple

Default Cleric PvP - Lowbie style

I should have posted it here.. not in the Cleric threads.. maybe I can have that one moved or deleted or something.

Anyway.. after playing a ChloroLock up to 50, and really liking it, I decided (based on another thread I started, and my wife's desire to start an alt) to play a "Real healer" and roll up a cleric.

He's up to about 16, and I want to focus him on healing in WFs. Since this game has little to no variety in quest chains, I'm just not interested in grinding through those again... but I just don't have tons of time to keep re-speccing, and trying builds.. so I was hoping someone would be kind enough to lend some advice for low-level builds to heal in Black Garden, and onward.

Thanks!
    "If you don't have enough respect for yourself and others to learn how to spell and use proper grammar, you're really not worth paying attention to."

- me

Ascendant

Well for my lower level cleric my leveling (ie questing) spec is druid with sentinel and purifier (most points in druid)

And for Warfronts its main sentinel with purifier next then druid (I get the shields from both purifier and druid)

This works well for me.........

It really does also depend on your playstyle. I will tell you one thing, in my humble opinion you MUST have POT's , both mana and health to do warfronts as a healer. And drinks on hand too of your level.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by rastaah View Post
    Well for my lower level cleric my leveling (ie questing) spec is druid with sentinel and purifier (most points in druid)

And for Warfronts its main sentinel with purifier next then druid (I get the shields from both purifier and druid)

This works well for me.........

It really does also depend on your playstyle. I will tell you one thing, in my humble opinion you MUST have POT's , both mana and health to do warfronts as a healer. And drinks on hand too of your level.

Thanks for the response.

Yea.. my main is actually an Apothecary, so I make sure I have full stacks of heal/mana potions. I seem to run out of mana several times during a match.
    "If you don't have enough respect for yourself and others to learn how to spell and use proper grammar, you're really not worth paying attention to."

- me

My 22 cleric was invincible up until the patch that tweaked things. Now compared to my bard the cleric a wothless heal bot until you can throw him in high lvl gear, so healing clerics are basically perma-shelved for me since nobody with a clue would subject themselves to how broken 50 pvp is. Sadly, it's starting to break in the lower brackets now as they attempt to force people up.

+ Reply to Thread