+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: PVP gone down hill

Plane Touched

^^ Just dont come make another QQ thread during your fresh lowbie experience again. Good luck sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    I think the problem is too many terrible players in Rift that are involved with PVP.

As well as when they die in PVP, all they see on their screen is the warrior.. not the other 5 ranged classes that assisted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbian View Post
    ^^ Just dont come make another QQ thread during your fresh lowbie experience again. Good luck sir.
    It is good that you acknowledge there is a problem by stating this.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by Elerina View Post
    As a p8 mage I confess, that I giggle from time to time when I semi-oneshot low prestige targets (just because those numbers weren't expected in that moment). But I absolutely feel sorry for all those poor fellas.

There is no chance at all. Really none. I eat them up, hell I had a WF where I killed 5 of them at once, like 10 times ^^

And the whole "suck it up, we've done it too" thing isn't exactly true, since no one ever had to face p8 as a freshman. And boy, you don't want that.

Of course gaining prestige is easier now and you won't be a free-kill for all that long, but no one can argue, that this is not exactly a fun and inviting experience.

Though, even if you call me crazy now, I'm going to start all over again with a different toon, once the last cosmetic changes to my gear are made ;)

I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun.
    NOT ^^
    Couldn't agree more. I'm sure some players enjoy smashing lower ranked players, but I can't imagine what they get out of it. I feel sorry for anyone trying to rank up in the current system, especially with the new ranks added to the mix. Most matches are a complete steamroll, with close matches (the most enjoyable in my view) a very rare occurrence. WF pvp is a meaningless, empty experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2