+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Killing warriors as a rogue [Video]

Ascendant

Default Killing warriors as a rogue [Video]

Just figured I'd do a video walk through to help people understand how to kill warriors. Sorry, the video is a bit old and features a 1.3 FoTM Parachamp. Just me and a few friends rolling around in some world pvp...

In the video I am the one in the green costume and rice hat (check the sig to see how azn I am). As you can see he immediately targets me since I have a purple bar. Unfortunately, as soon as he spots me I am still in combat from the last fight and am unable to stealth--and my slipaway in on cooldown. He smashes his macro and one shots me with all his reactives

By this point, the whole team is on him, and our P6 stormcaller is lightning bolting the **** out of him, along with 4 clerics stacking hots and a pyro (purple dress).

We have one bard using verse of fascination (sleep) to hold the 2nd warrior off of our lines, but after the DR's kick in you can see him bullrush our pyro (about 4 seconds in). She drags him away from the group before and gets 2 shotted. She pops soul walk and rejoins the battle to help the rest of the clerics and the stormcaller take him down.

It was a pretty epic fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    Just figured I'd do a video walk through to help people understand how to kill warriors. Sorry, the video is a bit old and features a 1.3 FoTM Parachamp. Just me and a few friends rolling around in some world pvp...

In the video I am the one in the green costume and rice hat (check the sig to see how azn I am). As you can see he immediately targets me since I have a purple bar. Unfortunately, as soon as he spots me I am still in combat from the last fight and am unable to stealth--and my slipaway in on cooldown. He smashes his macro and one shots me with all his reactives

By this point, the whole team is on him, and our P6 stormcaller is lightning bolting the **** out of him, along with 4 clerics stacking hots and a pyro (purple dress).

We have one bard using verse of fascination (sleep) to hold the 2nd warrior off of our lines, but after the DR's kick in you can see him bullrush our pyro (about 4 seconds in). She drags him away from the group before and gets 2 shotted. She pops soul walk and rejoins the battle to help the rest of the clerics and the stormcaller take him down.

It was a pretty epic fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw
    in rift if the warrior gets lightning bolted he dies in 2 shots
    in rift warriors are gimped

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    in rift if the warrior gets lightning bolted he dies in 2 shots
    in rift warriors are gimped
    You can see the first lightning bolt actually hit me because the warrior dodged it / stormcallers focus was too low
    Last edited by Swordfishy; 08-23-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Telaran

Wow I can't believe chloros are that OP that guy was uber spamming lightning bolt and no mana drain on him ? Thats pathetic!!! Admit trion fix ur broken *** ****!!!!!!

If thoughts is superiority occur, consume a hot pocket infront of a mirror.MAITAIN eye contact!
    - C.E.O of mmorpgonpc -

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by snatchtastic View Post
    Wow I can't believe chloros are that OP that guy was uber spamming lightning bolt and no mana drain on him ? Thats pathetic!!! Admit trion fix ur broken *** ****!!!!!!
    We were lucky he was on our side

Plane Touched

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyBacon View Post
    Yep, our stormcaller got an interview for his skills

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    Yep, our stormcaller got an interview for his skills
    O yes sir he did, as you can tell he was obviously a p8 due to his exploiting of pvp rifts but of course trion, (random clapper) didn't want to accuse him instead they cheered as he face rolled the horde

If thoughts is superiority occur, consume a hot pocket infront of a mirror.MAITAIN eye contact!
    - C.E.O of mmorpgonpc -

I call HACKS.. he was casting way faster then his GCD would allow. /report

+ Reply to Thread