+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove Run Speed Rift Buff in WF's

Rift Disciple

Default Remove Run Speed Rift Buff in WF's

It's happening more and more now where the Defiants have Codex capped before we can get to the flag on 110% mounts. Please fix it asap.

Ascendant

lol! oversights oversights
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezil View Post
    It's happening more and more now where the Defiants have Codex capped before we can get to the flag on 110% mounts. Please fix it asap.
    its not just the run speed buffs in warfronts

you have broken rogue runners which can single handedly win warfronts doing this.

then you got clerics heal spamming them to worry about which takes 5+ player alone to kill the cleric thats maybe heal spamming the rogue runner when he gets to a certain point.

pvp is so unbalanced right now sometimes its just not worth que'ing for.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Deezil View Post
    I have a better idea.

Remove all mounts from all warfronts.

Make out of combat run speed buffs scale high than mount speed for open world.
    Last edited by Snyrf; 08-23-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Ascendant

the OP means the buff you get for running a shard in pvp rift "mount speed increase for 1 minute"

it basically doubles your mounted speed, and it sounds like people are getting this buff, joining a warfront and having that warfront start while they still have the buff and they can get to the codex in no time and cap it
    Last edited by generatedname; 08-23-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    the OP means the buff you get for running a shard in pvp rift "mount speed increase for 1 minute"

it basically doubI could care lessles your mounted speed, and it sounds like people are getting this buff, joining a warfront and having that warfront start while they still have the buff and they can get to the codex in no time and cap it
    This^

I could care less about run spec'd players. I care about key points being capped and no way to defend against. Just make that buff disappear when entering a waypoint please.

Telaran

Yep i have seen that quite a few times now. Just as i am coming around the corner to climb our side of the rocks, defiants have already tagged the Codex flag. At first i thought i was lagging or something but then when it happened a few more times after that, i figured there has to be something odd.
    So the speed buff from pvp rifts must still be in effect when they enter the warfront.
    By all means i am not saying it is just defiants doing that either faction can have that buff and use it to their advantage.

Trion please fix this.
    Co-leader of <CoLD> / Guardian - Dayblind NA-Shard

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post

it basically doubles your mounted speed, and it sounds like people are getting this buff, joining a warfront and having that warfront start while they still have the buff and they can get to the codex in no time and cap it
    Get out of here with that nonsense someone already blamed that, alien abductions and Kennedy assassination on rogues
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    Get out of here with that nonsense someone already blamed that, alien abductions and Kennedy assassination on rogues
    well that's cause rogues are op and can fly UFOs and shoot from 3 angles at once

Sigh, its true, they fixed the pvp rift crystal bug in which players brought them into WFs but the Sourcestone carrier buffs still remain entering them

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Toys View Post
    Sigh, its true, they fixed the pvp rift crystal bug in which players brought them into WFs but the Sourcestone carrier buffs still remain entering them
    i get the feeling that people on the PTS are just looking for bugs to exploit, not to report
    Last edited by generatedname; 08-24-2011 at 07:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread